Raw 3/20: Wrestlemania is Sooner than Last Week!

2nd backstage promo with Sheamus and Cesaro and then they'll be in a match later? Pretty obvious I think at this point to assume we won't see New Day.

Haven't we already had "We want Paige" chants, probably better to leave them off the show then.

I remember Goldberg comfortably holding The Giant upside-down on his shoulder for the jack-hammer, and the bikers at Sturgis were like "HOLY FUCK!"

Goldberg was a guest at Lexington Comic Con back in 2015. He was gorilla pressing people like it was nothing. I've never seen anyone so intense and I could feel the hair go up on my arms when he said I was next in the scary voice.

Goldberg was a guest at Lexington Comic Con back in 2015. He was gorilla pressing people like it was nothing. I've never seen anyone so intense and I could feel the hair go up on my arms when he said I was next in the scary voice.

Was Goldberg something that WCW had been planning on, or was he a lucky find when they wrote themselves into a corner with making the nWo too powerful/redundant? I've always thought the latter was what happened.

This is legit some of the worst booking up to Mania that I can remember. Jericho/Owens are about the only ones that haven't been a complete jumbled clusterf*ck

HA! Now there are TWO matches that I'm looking forward to at WrestleMania. If Sheamus and Cesaro are still going, that'll make three.

Shit the women's match has just gone from being a great match to meh with Jax involved. She's slow them down to a crawl.

Oh I agree, the others are so much quicker and move better. Terrible decision.

Yep. I say it almost weekly. The "bigger female as monster heel" gimmick is just so old and tired. The fact she's bad on the mic doesn't help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back