RAW 20/11 - Let's make sense of the SSeries Clusterf*ck

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
After a below par ME, RAW picks up the pieces as we commence new storylines and restart on old ones left on the way side because of brand warfare.

What happens with The Shield?

What is Angle gonna say about Hunter's "ingenious" tactics of getting rid of a sole Shane McMahon against the last 3 of RAW?

And also,

BRAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN?

I am only interested in what The Shield is going to do now. They'll probably split in the near future again, since they are three of the biggest stars in the company, but the circunstances matter. I hope, seriously, that Stephanie McMahon isn't involved in any of it.

I'm also quite intriged for The Miz. He was onto something with Jason Jordan, but they nixed that. So he's kinda floundering around with no real opponent. I've heard he may mingle with the guys from The Shield, so best of both worlds I guess.

Great, 30 mins of Steph until Wrestlemania again.

Yes Steph, just because you won Survivor Series you are A show, not because of other things.

McMahon bullshit to start off the show tonight I’m sure.

Yea and we get both of them. God taking one step forward, two steps back. I'm afraid we're stuck with them until Mania. Then Steph will go through a table again and disappear for awhile.

Great, 30 mins of Steph until Wrestlemania again.

Yes Steph, just because you won Survivor Series you are A show, not because of other things.

RAW is ludicrously stacked with badasses compared to SD. Everybody knows it, too. There’s no need to bring attention to it all the time.

A phenomenal touch to the Jason Jordan heel turn would be him fucking destroying Booker T from behind. A fine piece of slow burn story telling.

And there it is, the start of HHH/Angle at Mania.

To be honest, I’m not mad at that potential match. The build is going to suck all sorts of ass though, because no matter what, Trips is fucking going over in the end.

To be honest, I’m not mad at that potential match. The build is going to suck all sorts of ass though, because no matter what, Trips is fucking going over in the end.

To be fair it's about time HHH went over in one of these matches. It'll help out the next guy that takes him on. Angle doesn't need the win anyways.

HHH vs. Strowman would be a fun match. Don't know about the dynamic of Braun as babyface and HHH as the heel in that scenario. I always find it a lot more fun when the underdog shows passion to overcome the monster instead of the dumb slow monster getting tricked by the genius dirty heel.

I can't wait until were done with Brock as champion so we might be able to get guys like these 2 holding the belt.

To be fair it's about time HHH went over in one of these matches. It'll help out the next guy that takes him on. Angle doesn't need the win anyways.

Trips doesn’t need the win either though, because it just leads to losing to Jason fucking Jordan, who is going to fail regardless of the rub, and even with a loss, Trips is going over. He always does.

HHH looked stiff as hell last night. And I don't mean the wrestling term 'stiff'. I mean old. I hope he can do better if he is going to insert himself in another WM match.

Trips doesn’t need the win either though, because it just leads to losing to Jason fucking Jordan, who is going to fail regardless of the rub, and even with a loss, Trips is going over. He always does.

Yeah true. I reckon American Alpha reunite at the next draft or whatever, they won't make the same mistake with jordan as they did with Reigns surely.

HHH looked stiff as hell last night. And I don't mean the wrestling term 'stiff'. I mean old. I hope he can do better if he is going to insert himself in another WM match.

Bryan Alvarez suspected HHH rolled his ankle when he went with the knee spot to Nakamura. He said that he thinks instead of Angle going against Cena it was going to be HHH and that's why the match slowed down a lot then because they were calling spots in the ring instead of going with what was planned. Makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back