RAW 2/19: The President's Gauntlet

They’re going to do a 3 hour gauntlet match just to have it end with a double countout as a huge middle finger. I would legit lol.

It wasn't a huge bass guitar, it was a bass, totally different instruments.. Jesus Christ Cole.

I'm genuinely loving this show so far. It's different. I wouldn't want anything like this every week, but for a once in a lifetime, it has been amazing.

I hope Seth Rollins performance at Elimination Chamber is as good. I know he must be "exhausted" and "hurt", but he needs to keep up with his momentum.

I really want Rollins to be the one to dethrone Lesnar. I know he can also get an awesome match out of Lesnar. We've seen Reigns in 3 main events back to back. Let him do something else...

He can wrestle Joe or have a last ride with Strowman in an awesome Wrestlemania match.

I really want Rollins to be the one to dethrone Lesnar. I know he can also get an awesome match out of Lesnar. We've seen Reigns in 3 main events back to back. Let him do something else...

He can wrestle Joe or have a last ride with Strowman in an awesome Wrestlemania match.

After tonight, I think another reign for Rollins is inevitable.

I miss JBL's reaction to clotheslines. I know he isn't a favorite for most people, but I always loved his commentary reaction to a clothesline. Such a beautiful move.

I like how they advertise that Seth Rollins with Jason Jordan is going after the tag titles vs The Bar on the Live Road to Wrestlemania tour. Time to update that card I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back