RAW 11/13: Hopefully it’s should be fun.

Why can't it be a Rocky movie? AJ could put on the performance of a lifetime, hit the unstoppable monster with everything he has....and then lose in the end because that's how Rocky actually goes.

Lesnar is very fuzzy, he reminds me of a peach. Just a random thought that popped into my head.

It’s just about hunting season. Time for Viking Brock (AKA The scariest looking human being on the planet) to re-emerge.

I call bullshit on Raw being live for Alaskans. I'm here on a work trip and it's still not on until 7pm, which is nearly an hour away. I guess 4pm is pretty early. I was surprised to turn on the TV and see MNF on already.

Jason Jordan is trying his absolute damndest out there to make this work.

Now that I think about it, maybe Chad should have been Kurt's son.

Jason Jordan is trying his absolute damndest out there to make this work.

Now that I think about it, maybe Chad should have been Kurt's son.

Word on the street says it was going to be Gable but word got out and they switched it up for the sake of a swerve.

Trips has been wrestling on the house show circuit a fuckton lately.

Didn't he fill in one of the Shield roles when they were overseas. He look's magnificent in person. He fought Ambrose at Roadblock here in Toronto, crowd went nuts when he came out.

It’s going to be Trips/Angle at Mania, isn’t it?

Yep. Ronda Rousey vs. Stephanie is heavily rumored as well.

Mine did already, I can't wait to read your review tonight. Always look forward to them, but this one should be good.

It's not as angry as it usually is. I've done the ranting and raving about Stephanie too many times now. 2015 was a very, very rough year in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back