RAW 1/15: Just gonna be a 3 hour hype session for the big show next week.

At least Revival seems like a good tag team.

The Ascension was a mediocre at best tag team that crumbled under the pressure of being in the big time.

The Ascension crumbled because they were given a shitty knockoff LOD/Demolition gimmick with illuminati eyes. When they finally were given opponents that weren't local talents, they were made to look like shit by legends, not to mention JBL shitting on them via commentary week in and week out. After that they just faded into obscurity, aside from this recent schtick with the Fashion Popos.
I'm aware popularity and the like in NXT doesn't equate to main roster success, but if they'd been given something better than what was handed them (at least from the legends bullshit and beyond), they'd have had better success.

Reigns can survive Brock Lesnar but he's down off five minutes of offense from the Miztourage. That's one of those wrestling things I always love.

Um, none of the WWE women had a chance anyway. Doesn't matter if you're in or out of the doghouse.

Rousey is coming.

I still don't understand what Sasha would have fucked up. That could have happened to literally anybody that kicked Paige. Wrong place wrong time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back