Ravens flock 2.0

Raven

Nevermore..
hola to everyone out there, this thread is simple if you havent seen the videos yet here you go:

we all wear masks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LI_3dPFoP5I

mirror mirror on the wall: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er-jS87Y0PM&feature=related

who is krimnson:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIkCXQiPowM&feature=related

his second message: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUbDoq4s5iY&feature=related

this guy is obviously a rip-off of heath ledger rip-off but it works for him he does it to a Te. my question is after this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wSLDu5w9g4

do you think it would be cool for krimnson andkirst(the guy tied up) to permantly team up with raven and form a flock 2.0? hwat do yall think?

That would be the worst idea ever.

Firstly there have been about seven different versions of a flock, and unless they have Stevie Richards in they just don't feel the same.

Secondly why on Earth would Raven team up with some backyard wrestlers? Surely he's not that desperate. Terrible idea.

That would be the worst idea ever.

Firstly there have been about seven different versions of a flock, and unless they have Stevie Richards in they just don't feel the same.

Secondly why on Earth would Raven team up with some backyard wrestlers? Surely he's not that desperate. Terrible idea.

Well first of all Stevie Richards played a herion junkie so umm...yeah figure that one out yourself. Secondly these arent just some backyard wrestlers, these men are actually talented wrestlers with good in ring as well as outside the ring skills.

Well first of all Stevie Richards played a herion junkie so umm...yeah figure that one out yourself.

Well, you couldn't; that was Kidman.

Secondly these arent just some backyard wrestlers, these men are actually talented wrestlers with good in ring as well as outside the ring skills.

Doesn't appear to be the case to me. Also, if that were true, why couldn't they cook up their own ideas and make their own splash? Why bring Raven into this, especially since he and that stable are long past their prime?

DirtyJosé;2730474 said:
Well, you couldn't; that was Kidman.

Doesn't appear to be the case to me. Also, if that were true, why couldn't they cook up their own ideas and make their own splash? Why bring Raven into this, especially since he and that stable are long past their prime?

Oh wow lol sorry i get the members of the Flock mixed up. I mean there was like 8 versions of it so yeah. :p

I don't know about forming Raven's Flock again. That idea was popular the first few times around but when you do it 8 times, it's old and overdone. It's been done far too many times for it to be taken as anything but riding the coat tails of an overused stable and a washed up wrestler. Let's be honest, Raven is nowhere close to what he used to be and hasn't been for some time. He's old, he's fat, and he can barely work a decent match. You could use him as a manager type but there is very little interest in Raven and it would be too cliche.

Krimson himself seems decent enough though. Sure he's ripping off Heath Ledger's Joker too a T. But he seems to be able to cut a fairly decent promo from the videos you posted. If he used elements of the Joker character and mixed it in with some of his own ideas people would take it more seriously. Him slipping into a dark path because of he's unhappy of how his career has gone after ten years is a pretty good idea and seems realistic enough. I'd like to see some matches from him before I give my full opinion on him though.

Also I've never heard of PWO and it seems to be a regional/local promotion. He mentioned some kind of known wrestlers in Johnny Gargano and M-Dogg 20, so it shows it is a decent enough promotion. He could make it pretty far in that company but I could never see him in any of the big promotions (WWE, TNA), the farthest he could go with that character is maybe CZW or NWA's regional companies. Maybe have him start his own "Flock" and stable, fill it with other outcasts and run with it for a bit. Keep Raven out of it and don't set out trying to be the new version of the Flock and it could work for that company and possibly small indy companies. Other than that there's not much that can be worked with for his current character.

You should take a look at Chance Prophet from NWA. He has some Joker mannerisms to him but doesn't come off as being the Joker like Krimson does. He has a southern accent that works well with his darker character and he can put on a pretty good match without Hardcore elements being the focal point.

I might have to invent a new infraction for this: infectious stupidity.

Moved to the cage for the sake of comedy.

aweeesome.jpg

Not only does he resemble my grandmother, but he's also currently unemployed. You backyard boys might have a shot at signing him.

Raven looks kind of like Bret Favre now.....well if Bret Favre wasn't in shape, had a bunch of tattoos, enjoyed dressing in drag, and was perpetually stuck in 1992.

Pretty much, raven is washed up. I said that to myself about 3 years ago when I seen him on impact with that seritonin group or however you spell that. He had his shirt off and was fucking fat. I was like wow, what the hell happened to him.

Besides Nick's post about his grandma, the only good thing about this thread is the fact that it was moved here for all of us to mock. Hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back