Rate All or Nothing

Rate All or Nothing

• 10 (Highest)

• 1 (Lowest)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kermit

the Frog
PPVPoster4.png

All or Nothing came to us in exciting fashion, and I'm sure creative would love to know your feedback from the event.

As always there is the show review thread (that counts towards your post count).

For those of you who do not have time to do a full review, please vote in the following poll and let us know what you thought of the show. You could even drop a comment or two in here about what you liked, or didn't like, about the event.

Cheers!

All or Nothing was simply an awesome show. Not just, one but FOUR titles changed hands at the show including the World Heavyweight title. I will write a lengthy review soon. But overall I loved the show.

Great show, guys...very unpredictable with all of the title changes. It was an interesting way to end the year, and it should set up for some great things in 2012.

I can't wait to go and edit this poll and put 50 votes for 10....I mean yes let us know what you think guys.

minus 5 stars :p

No, but i thought the PPV was incredibly detailed and well written. I particularly liked the tag team title match and the world title match. I'd give the PPV a 9/10.

Oh.

Well... I would just start at All or Nothing and follow it from there. If you want to work your way through the back log, go for it.

All or Nothing was absolutely fantastic and continued the tradition of it being one of my favorite events of the year. I mention often that AON09 was the reason I first joined and I was determined to really pull off a special RP this year. I'm not sure I've actually competed at an AON show before. I'm so glad Sab and Kurtesy and I won in a seriously awesome match that captured the essence of the teamwork between Sab and myself, and the title changes were shocking and for the most part good. I have to knock off one point for MOM losing the tag team titles, because they have one of the most compelling gimmicks in the company today and I love them, but overall the show was great.

To be honest, when I started the world title match, I really didn't know how I would feel if Barbosa lost the belt. His cashing in was just fantastic and I wanted to see him keep the championship for a very long time. But then, Titus won. After all this, after that amazing RP, he finally won the title and I couldn't be happier. I love Titus and Lee is awesome and I'm sure Barbosa will be at the top of the mountain again soon enough. But now, I'm just going to savor this moment. Hell yeah, Titus.

Great show, guys. Just like AON09, this is the kind of PPV that gets people interested in WZCW.

Full marks for me. I said it to a few people that I didn't expect to win and if I didn't it would still get full marks as a PPV. Everything was so well written and very storyline driven.

I liked in the main event the story of the crowd getting behind Titus and his almost shock at winning it.

Great show.

Judging it as a PPV and taking into account how an 'out of ten' rating system is actually supposed to work (as opposed to the 7-10 ratings scale most people use) - I'd give the show a six 6. Better than Apocalypse, some way off of Unscripted. Comfortably above average throughout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back