Randy Orton

Status
Not open for further replies.
he'll stay on smackdown and i can't wait for that match! Should be great, but i wish it happened at wm22. I thought orton was suspended untill june 13, but whatever good to see him back

He has to stay in smackdown, theres barely any stars left...

It was nice to see him again, hope he doesnt get suspended

His suspension was only 2 months. I hope he learned his lesson and stops acting like he is gods gift to the universe.

I cant wait for the match and if your wondering who I think will win........ KURT ANGLE

Ortonis gonna win no doubt. Orton had me out of my seat when I saw him tonight. He is THE greatest SD superstar other than Taker and Bautista. Can't wait to see his in ring return this Sunday.

I enjoyed the fact that in his interview Orton said something like "I'm back after 60 days for my injury" Huh, odd coincidence that's how long his suspension was for ^.^

^lol, but he wasn't supposed to come back until the June 13th taping of SD. That's what got me so surprised when i saw him on tv.

vince let him slide, hopefully orton knows not to F up, cuz if he does, vince don't care how good he is. punishment it is.
Rock-a-billy
Blue Blazer
Leif Casidy
dean douglas
who a.k.a Jim neidhart
Perry Saturn and Moppy

While these guys were popular in one time as the Badd Ass Billy Gun from NAO, Owen KOH or the Blackhart, Al Snow, Franchise, and Neidhart from the Hart Foundation, and one half of the Eliminators Perry Saturn

Vince doesn't care who you are, if u mess up, u will pay.

Only time will tell if he learned his lesson, but he shouldn't main event or win a titles for the rest of the year.

realblackhart said:
vince let him slide, hopefully orton knows not to F up, cuz if he does, vince don't care how good he is. punishment it is.
Rock-a-billy
Blue Blazer
Leif Casidy
dean douglas
who a.k.a Jim neidhart
Perry Saturn and Moppy

While these guys were popular in one time as the Badd Ass Billy Gun from NAO, Owen KOH or the Blackhart, Al Snow, Franchise, and Neidhart from the Hart Foundation, and one half of the Eliminators Perry Saturn

I feel like Sean "Meat" Stasiak is missing from that list.

realblackhart said:
Rock-a-billy
Blue Blazer
Leif Casidy
dean douglas
who a.k.a Jim neidhart
Perry Saturn and Moppy

Rockabilly was before Bad Ass Billy Gunn

Blue Blazer was great in the 80's and only came back in the 90's because Owen needed something fresh.

Leif Casidy was before Al Snow

Dean Douglas was a case of not being used right, Franchise was afterwards and was in ECW

Same goes for Perry Saturn as The Eliminators were in ECW.

Jim Neidhart was a case as Bret's singles career was taking off, they didn't have anything to do for Anvil.

So all these arguments have absolutely nothing to do "punishment". They aren't even at accurate points in their careers.

realblackhart said:
Rock-a-billy
Blue Blazer
Leif Casidy
dean douglas
who a.k.a Jim neidhart
Perry Saturn and Moppy

If Orton messes up again I dont think Vince will make Orton pay indefinetley...evetually Orton will return...
Look at how many times Warrior Effed up on Vince....at one time demanding more Money before a match or he wouldnt wrestled... Vince brought Warrior back 2 times after that...
I think Vince would suspend him for a while up until Orton has learned his lesson or is in need of money...then Orton would come crawling back!

Orton is the next greatest thing they gonna have...I for one love the Legend Killer..Hope I He gets the Strap soon..And I think Angle is gonna win but i want orton to win

OchoaSTL said:
Rockabilly was before Bad Ass Billy Gunn

Blue Blazer was great in the 80's and only came back in the 90's because Owen needed something fresh.

Leif Casidy was before Al Snow

Dean Douglas was a case of not being used right, Franchise was afterwards and was in ECW

Same goes for Perry Saturn as The Eliminators were in ECW.

Jim Neidhart was a case as Bret's singles career was taking off, they didn't have anything to do for Anvil.

So all these arguments have absolutely nothing to do "punishment". They aren't even at accurate points in their careers.

Rockabilly was a punishment, according to an interview I saw from Billy Gunn myself, and according to the Honky Tonk Man on his website.

Leif Cassidy, and and Avataur (i think thats what it was) were because ALL Snow insisted on using his gimmick that Vince rejected over and over again, the second Blue Blazer was a punishment for refusing to do a angle with Jeff Jarret, with him cheating on Debra. Dean Douglas was never going to be accepted by the Kliq, and he thought of the idea of the Franchise long before going into ECW. Anvil's "Who" gimick, there's no way that was on purpose. Perry Saturn was in ECW but he didnt always have the moppy gimmick in WWE. That was only after being a while in WWE and he contends that it was something he did in a house show that made the WWE do that. HHH fighting in Hog Pin matches and all of that was because of the Kliq scene in the garden with Razor, Diesel, and Shawn. Now all of these didn't do what Orton did but Orton will pay the price.

HbK4LyFe04 said:
If Orton messes up again I dont think Vince will make Orton pay indefinetley...evetually Orton will return...
Look at how many times Warrior Effed up on Vince....at one time demanding more Money before a match or he wouldnt wrestled... Vince brought Warrior back 2 times after that...
I think Vince would suspend him for a while up until Orton has learned his lesson or is in need of money...then Orton would come crawling back!

Well he wont pay for ever but maybe a year of (fighting in Hog Pin matches with Henry Godwin and loosing them, like HHH did for a year before he became the game. That was because of what he did in MSG with Razor Diesel and Shawn) who knows, maybe heel have to kiss his a** for real.

I apologize for my ignorance here. I have not been "in the loop" of WWE happenings for a little over a year now. I decided to give it a break because I couldn't even enjoy the shows anymore because I already knew what to expect. What exactly did Orton do to get suspended?

Basicly bein on his TO grind

talkin reckless like he is the greatest thing since sliced bread to managment

Yeah, the Blue Blazer was a punishment for Owen, its a shame he died cause he had strong moral values.

AngleMark said:
I apologize for my ignorance here. I have not been "in the loop" of WWE happenings for a little over a year now. I decided to give it a break because I couldn't even enjoy the shows anymore because I already knew what to expect. What exactly did Orton do to get suspended?

It had to do with how he spoke to women, like the divas more than management. Harassment

Randy Orton is the future of the business and altho he should stay on smackdown i think it would be better all round to combine the brands back 2gether due 2 the lack of talent on smackdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back