Random Wrestling Thought Of The Day

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Nothing serious, just whims that shouldn't be made into threads.

Followup if someone posts something interesting or refrain.

I'll start, completely crazy notion:

Charlotte is on such a gifted level, she could actually challenge for the WWE Championship. Wouldn't't it be the ultimate sign of equal opportunity if she, the best female competitor of all time, is given the most prestigious opportunity given to any man?

The transgender rules can fuck off for this. I'd fly to see Charlotte V Brock

Brock Lesnar should have won the WWE World Championship Title Belt from A. J. Styles at the Survivor Series, to become the Undisputed WWE Universal World Heavyweight Champion. This would have pushed both the Intercontinental and the United States Championship Titles as the top prizes on the weekly shows.

Piggybacking a bit. A woman should win a Royal Rumble. None of this Women's Rumble silliness either. Straight up win and challenge the WWE/Universal Champion. They can't go year after year with women entrants and not pull that trigger eventually. And that woman should be Charlotte.

Charlotte would be just as credible a challenger as Balor, if the Finnish match were to happen.

*Finn. I really hate spellchecker.

I don't actually think Charlotte would be a more credible challenger than Balor. I just find it laughable that Balor thinks he's a worthy challenger for Brock.

Fine, I'll be that guy. No women should ever win the Rumble or challenge for the World Title. If they didn't pull the trigger when they had Chyna, they won't do it with anyone on today's roster. Don't kid yourselves, no woman for WWE was bigger than Chyna. If they throw a woman in there just to lose, it will be a giant waste of everyone's time.

It's never happening because it would mean condoning violence against women. On top of that you really want me to suspend my disbelief enough to believe that a women could beat brock lesnar, please I cant even believe Sexy Star beating Johnny Mundo. If any of you watched season 1 of LU you would know that a women would simply be pinned to the ground just like Big Ryck vs Sexy Star

Now Remember kids, this isn't about Charlotte wrestling a man.

Joe to win the Rumble? Surely Reigns can't win another one.

I think Balor is absolutely a credible challenger for Brock.

People forget, but he defeated Reigns on his first night on Raw and won a world championship on his first PPV.

Quite frankly, Balor is more qualified than most wrestlers in WWE.

It isn’t a matter of his resume, which is crap outside of one win, but he is 190 pounds of nothing going against a 300 pound freak of nature. No one would buy it. Besides, Vince doesn’t like Finn anyway.

It isn’t a matter of his resume, which is crap outside of one win, but he is 190 pounds of nothing going against a 300 pound freak of nature. No one would buy it. Besides, Vince doesn’t like Finn anyway.

It's not like Styles and Punk are the biggest wrestlers ever. They got fantastic matches with Lesnar.

Edit - 50 year old Shane McMahon was the last member of Team Smackdown last night. That's very believable, right? He also challenged the Streak and kicked out of several moves that pinned guy likes HHH, HBK, Orton, and Batista.

Daniel Bryan beat all three members of Evolution in one night. Rey Mysterio was World Champion. The point is, wrestling is unbelievable. If we're being honest, Lesnar could destroy everyone on the main roster until he leaves the company.

November 2017 Balor is no threat to Lesnar but the guy who beat AJ Styles clean a month ago was pretty close.

December 2017 Balor could build to a January 2018 Balor that could conceivably be a threat. Give him some wins (Wyatt, Sheamus, Cesaro, Joe, Kane), maybe give him some lackies (Club), throw on some demon makeup, claim Lesnar not being 100%, spread rumors about Brock's contract coming to an end, have Heyman make more AJ/Balor comparisons and remind us that Balor won that match. Doesn't make him much of a draw but it certainly cam make fans dream that Balor/Demon would have a chance.

We're marks, we have really short memories.

November 2017 Balor is no threat to Lesnar but the guy who beat AJ Styles clean a month ago was pretty close.

December 2017 Balor could build to a January 2018 Balor that could conceivably be a threat. Give him some wins (Wyatt, Sheamus, Cesaro, Joe, Kane), maybe give him some lackies (Club), throw on some demon makeup, claim Lesnar not being 100%, spread rumors about Brock's contract coming to an end, have Heyman make more AJ/Balor comparisons and remind us that Balor won that match. Doesn't make him much of a draw but it certainly cam make fans dream that Balor/Demon would have a chance.

We're marks, we have really short memories.
Can you please apply for WWE Creative?

It's not like Styles and Punk are the biggest wrestlers ever. They got fantastic matches with Lesnar.

Edit - 50 year old Shane McMahon was the last member of Team Smackdown last night. That's very believable, right? He also challenged the Streak and kicked out of several moves that pinned guy likes HHH, HBK, Orton, and Batista.

Daniel Bryan beat all three members of Evolution in one night. Rey Mysterio was World Champion. The point is, wrestling is unbelievable. If we're being honest, Lesnar could destroy everyone on the main roster until he leaves the company.

Punk at least had a No DQ match to help him. As much as I like Styles, there wasn’t one second of that match where I bought him as a threat. Anyone who bought Styles as a threat is delusional.

Shane should not have been in any of those matches you mentioned, let alone have the impact he did. It killed any sense of realism.

Bryan beating those guys wasn’t a huge stretch. Triple H isn’t invincible, and Batista and Orton turned on each other. Rey was never taken seriously as a champ due to his size. In all honesty Brock should destroy everyone on the roster. It will be a much bigger deal when someone like a Braun or a Roman finally beat him. There are no believable threats to Brock outside of those two, and maybe Joe. Balor, who I like, doesn’t come close to looking like a threat right now and likely won’t ever reach that point.

And I know you left me a rep comment, I couldn’t respond because I need to spread it around, but there are multiple reports by guys like Meltzer who say Vince has given up on Balor because he isn’t over. Vince may have liked Finn at one point, I’m more likely to believe a lot of people had to convince him to let him accomplish what he did in his first month though.

Balor would've been the guy for months. Now, he can't even get a title shot at the Rumble.

Hardcore Holly got a title shot at the Royal Rumble one year.

Such is life when you get hurt.

6 months after his return from injury, Balor should just be thankful they have him on PPV events. His stock is only marginally higher than that of Roode and Nakamura. Or should I say Shin, because the WWE rebranding has begun.

6 months after his return from injury, Balor should just be thankful they have him on PPV events. His stock is only marginally higher than that of Roode and Nakamura. Or should I say Shin, because the WWE rebranding has begun.

Okay maybe Finn shouldn’t challenge Lesnar. I personally would love to see that match, but I can understand why others won’t.

However Finn is definitely one of the bigger stars on Raw. If anything he should be florting with the main event, not feeling lucky to still be on screen.

Punk at least had a No DQ match to help him. As much as I like Styles, there wasn’t one second of that match where I bought him as a threat. Anyone who bought Styles as a threat is delusional.

I mean, yes, that's how professional wrestling works. Anybody who thinks you can grab another man by the arm and throw him hard enough to make him run is delusional. Anybody who thinks a credible way to decide a championship is to hang the belt high above the ring and see who's the first to climb a ladder and grab it is delusional. Of all the preposterous things that occur on a daily basis in professional wrestling, a small man standing a chance against a big man in a fight is near the bottom of the list.

Balor doesn't deserve a match against Lesnar because he hasn't got an interesting bone in his body, not because he's small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back