Rageahollic Awards Best of the wwe 2009 so far

tnarage2

Pre-Show Stalwart
This is my first ever Rageahollic awards an award post where i think who is the best of 2009 so far. OK lets get to the first award.

The award for rookie of the Year and the Winner is ............. Shameus. I see this guy having a feud or teaming with Finlay.

The Award for :wtf: moment. And the Winner is ........ Donald Trump buy's RAW and sells it back to Vince Mcmaon. I meam WTF why did the WWE did this in the first place?

Best Push of the Year. and the winner is.......... Legacy. I mean these guys are already in Mainevents and they Barley started A year and a half ago.

The Award For Most Hardcore Moment....... the winner is...... Jeff Hardy did a splash on Matt Hardy where Matt was a Table SANDWICH.

The winner for best Tagteam is.......... Jerishow I dont Really like the team but i have a feeling they will hold on the Unified TagTeam titles for a long time.

The winner for best Feud is ......... Jeff Hardy & CM Punk . This feud Is my favorite of the Year so far . Great matches almost every Pay Per View they been in has been in the MainEvent and thats cool.

Best Catch Phrase.......... I'm The Miz and I'm AWSOME!!!

Best Entrance ............ DX army tank entrance at SummerSlam 2009. What an awsome entrance its like a Wrestlemania Style entrance.

Best Diva ............ Melina she has looks and is getting better in the ring.

Best SUPERSTAR (heel) .............. Chris Jericho . This guy can play a face or a Heel perfectly.

Best SUPERSTAR (babyface) .......... John Cena , Probably would win anyways.

Best Match ............. Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXV. This match was the best nuff said.

Best PPV ...... SummerSlam 2009 . This PPV is what Wrestlemania Should be.

Rookie of the Year: Yoshi Tatsu, somewhat reminds me of a Kofi Kingston...kinda. Also split with Tyson Kidd.

WTF Moment: Not many WTF moments this year, but Santina Marella. I mean, what was up with that...

Best Push of the Year: The Hart Dynasty, maybe the future tag team of the WWE, started way later than Legacy, main eventing many times on SmackDown.

Hardcore Moment: Money In the Bank at WM XXV, Shelton Benjamin climbs a ladder and dives off with a senton bomb onto opponents on the floor outside.

Best Tag Team: Legacy. I'm really starting to like these 6 man tag matches on Raw.

Best Feud: Kane & Khali LOL, joking. McMahons & Triple H vs Legacy. I really enjoyed the punts then the vengeful Triple H. Got kinda lame after Batista joined in...

Best Catch Phrase: WOO! WOO! WOO! You know it!

Best Entrance: John Cena at WM XXV, doesn't beat the Mustang through the glass but it was interesting.

Best Diva: Mickie James, hands down.

Best Superstar (Heel): Chris Jericho, he gets heat easily and one of the best technicians.

Best Superstar (Face): Triple H, such a huge pop everywhere. Exciting wrestler too. I'd love to see him and Jericho go at it.

Best Match: SmackDown Elimination Chamber at No Way Out.

Best PPV: SummerSlam or Extreme Rules, I'd go with Extreme Rules.

Rookie of the Year: Tyson Kid

WTF Moment: Mickie & Gail's horrendous match/finish

Best Push of the Year: CM Punk

Hardcore Moment: Money In the Bank at WM XXV, Shelton Benjamin climbs a ladder and dives off with a senton bomb onto opponents on the floor outside.

Best Tag Team: Legacy <3

Best Feud: Punk Vs. Hardy or Melina Vs. Michelle McCool

Best Catch Phrase: WOO! WOO! WOO! You know it!

Best Entrance: Melina

Best Diva: Michelle McCool(had the best diva;s match of the year with Melina and is the first ever divas/womens champion. Showed she has what it takes to be the top female heel. <3

Best Superstar (Heel): Chris Jericho, he gets heat easily and one of the best technicians.

Best Superstar (Face): Jeff Hardy

Best Match: Taker Vs. HBK(WM) or Melina Vs. Michelle(NOC)

Best PPV: SummerSlam

Rookie of the year: Dolph Ziggler, I've enjoyed some of the matches this guys had this year and I honestly see him going far.

WFT moment: Jeff Hardy leaving the WWE randomly right at the top of his career, I mean wtf is up with that?

Best push of the year: John Morrison, this guy has been amazing this year and I see him only getting more bigger from here on out.

Hardcore moment: Backlash 2009, Big Show does an awsom chock slam on John Cena right in to the spot light....perfection.

Best Tag Team: Legacy, these guys have been great this year and are all great wrestlers and play great heals.

Best feud: Rey Mysterio VS Chris Jericho, had a good story line and some of the greatest matches ever. A five star feud.

Best catch phrase: N/A (I dont know any lol!)

Best Entrance: Shawn Michaels-Wrestlemania 25, was really cool and unique.

Best Diva: Beth Pheonix, admittedly she aint done much so far but shes great.

Best Superstar (Heel): Randy Orton, a very believable and strong heel.

Best Superstar (Face): Jeff Hardy, has had amazing matches, and has huge fan reaction (unlike Cena who gets booed all the time everyone goes mad for jeff + hes a great wrestler too).

Best Match: TLC Match CM Punk VS Jeff Hardy-Summerslam 2009, incredible match from start to finish and had a great ending.

Best PPV: Wrestlemania 25: I dont care what you people say....this event had a great money in the bank, great extreme rules match (jeff v Matt), great triple threat match (edge v show v cena) and it had THE match (undertaker v michaels)

well thats my opinion...

Rookie of the Year: Dolph Ziggler...but hes been about for quite a while if you count the spirit squad...so Kofi Kingston could be included too.

WTF Moment: every week on raw when chavo and hornswoggle have to fight :banghead:

Best Push of the Year: John Morrison

Hardcore Moment: shelton at wrestlemania 25 or jeff hardy swanton at summerslam

Best Tag Team: personally i like cryme tyme....or jericho and show

Best Feud: undertaker and shawn michaels

Best Catch Phrase: Im The Miz and Im Awesome...By Far....(the miz is awesome)

Best Entrance: Dx at summerslam

Best Diva: Maryse...:p

Best Superstar (Heel): Jericho or Orton

Best Superstar (Face): Shawn Michaels wen hes in DX

Best Match: Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels...hands down

Best PPV: Wrestlemania or Summerslam

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members