Quick Sig Request

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Hey there resident sigmakers, if you've got a little bit of free time on your hands, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out here.

I'm just looking for the following picture to have the words "Don't Fight the Feeling..." (with the three periods) written across the bottom? You can choose whatever font/color you think goes best with the picture, I'll leave it up to you. Maybe widen it a bit, so the words will all fit on one line? Up to you.

Thanks in advance, heres the picture:

34htpqh.jpg

Nice, thanks JMT. Any way I could get that font just a little wee bit bigger? Not much, just a bit, if its not too much trouble. Thanks alot though bud.

Here are two more trie X; I had to add some white to the background of the letters in the first one so you could read "Don't" more clearly, and on the second I obviously just made "Don't" white. The microphone being so dark was the biggest problem obviously.

2ni7fo1.jpg

2v7z5fn.jpg

Thanks to both of you guys for taking the time to help me out, I'm going to go with JMT's though simply because I prefer the font. Thanks anyways though PYT.

I'm guessing no one will have any idea of who the man in the picture is though.

Do you guys think my sig is to big now? Picture is just at the limit, what do you think? Too big?

I think it looks fine man, but here it is smaller just in case you wanted to see how it'd look as your sig.

25h3fgl.jpg

And no, I hate to admit, but I don't, lol. Who is it?

I think it looks fine man, but here it is smaller just in case you wanted to see how it'd look as your sig.

25h3fgl.jpg

And no, I hate to admit, but I don't, lol. Who is it?

It's Sam Cooke, legendary soul singer and civil rights activist who was murdered in 1964 (in all likelihood by white supremacists). No one has ever sang with the pure raw emotion that he did, and he's remained one of my favorite artists for years. If you enjoy soul music, I can't explain how much you will love him.

I wanted the word "Don't Fight the Feeling" on there because it's a lyric from what I think is his best song, "Feel It". It was actually used in the film Ali during one of his earlier fights. Now that I think about it, there was another Sam Cooke song in that film as well. Been a while since I've seen the film, but I think one of the songs actually plays when Ali finds out about Cooke's murder over the radio.

Anyways, here's a video, and I realize this is completely off topic and not the right place to post it, but oh well. The first 50 seconds are just him talking to the crowd, but the song itself is fucking amazing and everything that makes soul music so great.

[youtube]l7qnpyqDN5I[/youtube]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back