PUBG

Discussion in 'The GSD - General Spam Discussion' started by ABMorales787, Sep 28, 2017.

1. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

Anyone playing it? Addicting as all hell for me. Don't care if I'm playing on a controller. I have playing on keyboard/mouse.

2. Sai the Uganda Guy

Sai the Uganda Guy I kno da wae

I don't have it, but more and more of my friends on Steam are buying it so I'm tempted to do the same, but I think I still need convincing.

3. ABMorales787

ABMorales787 Lord And Master
    Staff Member Administrator

If you've never felt your own heart pumping playing a videogame before, this one WILL do it to you. It will have you full of adrenaline as you just sit still.

4. Sai the Uganda Guy

Sai the Uganda Guy I kno da wae

Sounds intense. Dead by Daylight is probably the game that gets my heart going the most of those that I play, and if this is around that same level then I'm down for it.

5. Kashagi

Kashagi The

I would put PUBG on a whole other level of intensity.

Probably the only game I've actually had to step away from due to how scary it gets.

(I have come second like ten times)

6. Rainbow Yaz

Rainbow Yaz Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
    E-Fed Mod

I'm kinda waiting on the console release later this year just because I have more friends on Xbox than I do PC, but the game looks amazing. I may spring for the PC version though because it just looks too damn good.

7. GI Cake

GI Cake Thank God For Sodamy.

PUBG has the worst god damn name in the history of video games. "Battlegrounds" on it's own would be perfectly good name. That being said, I fucking love this game, the gunplay is the best in a game in a long long time and the one life makes everything so much more intense. This game shines in squad formats where you could apply genuine battle movements to overcome opposing squads.