"Pro life"

I personally consider myself prolife, but let me elaborate on that. I consider abortion wrong once the child is cognitive, so late term abortions are wrong in my opinion. If you know you don't want the child, have the abortion as soon as possible, or use a morning after pill, or just use protection from the start. Other than late-term abortions, i'm not all for it, i much prefer the mother have the kid and give it to someone who wants it, but i'm not going to take up arms against it. I also wanted to adress a few things:
Also good old George W signed(as govener of Texas) 26 death warrents,including 3 people who were offically ******ed. Whatever your views on capital punishment you must agree that doesn't exactly scream "pro Life" does it? More like before your born I'll protect you but once your born well fuck you!

There is quite a big difference between putting a criminal to death and an abortion, Pro-life is just a synonym for anti-abortion. Putting a murderer to death is a far cry from aborting a child who has done nothing wrong.

4. It's not murder, in the same way taking anti-biotics to kill a virus isn't.
Your move

Once again, big huge difference between killing a virus and aborting an unborn child. I don't consider it "murder", unless it is a late term abortion where the child is already developed and aware, able to think.

all in all, abortion is legal and as long as it isn't government funded, I'm not going to crusade against it, other than late term abortions which are wrong regardless of excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back