Predict It!

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm interested to see what people think it going to be the final 4 of the tournament.

You can even go further and say who you think will win it, if you'd prefer.

Here is my final 4:

klunderbunker versus Dagger Dias
The Brain versus Mustang Sally

Can't really pick a winner from that...

Even if we ignore the fact that Dagger Dias and Mustang Sally are two of the best posters on Wrestlezone Forums, they are among the most-liked people here, and I predict that they will (and they should) make it to the third round. The Brain will mainly get support from the older members (which is simply not enough), and Klunderbunker somehow made it through the first round, but his journey will end here. Uncle Sam vs Nate will be close, but at the end all real Americans will vote for Uncle Sam and help him kick Noticeably Fat's noticeably fat ass.

Even if we ignore the fact that Dagger Dias and Mustang Sally are two of the best posters on Wrestlezone Forums, they are among the most-liked people here, and I predict that they will (and they should) make it to the third round. The Brain will mainly get support from the older members (which is simply not enough), and Klunderbunker somehow made it through the first round, but his journey will end here.

Remember that KB was up against one of the best posters on this site who has a huge number of friends and supporters for various reasons. Ty represented a great opportunity to put KB out but KB came through it, just. I can see Sam and KB having a good match, much like KB's first match. And in the end, I think KB might just have enough to get him through. If he does beat Sam, he goes all the way to the last four at least.

Remember that KB was up against one of the best posters on this site who has a huge number of friends and supporters for various reasons. Ty represented a great opportunity to put KB out but KB came through it, just. I can see Sam and KB having a good match, much like KB's first match. And in the end, I think KB might just have enough to get him through. If he does beat Sam, he goes all the way to the last four at least.

Oh sorry, I thought KB was going up against Dagger in the 2nd round itself. My bad.

Oh sorry, I thought KB was going up against Dagger in the 2nd round itself. My bad.

If I recall correctly, he is up against GSB. As much as I like GSB, I think KB is likely to come through that. It is a similar story for Sam against Dynamite unfortunately for my WZCW brother. So Sam and KB in the last 16 seems reasonable.

Coco to win. He's gone, but only gone long enough so that everyone remembers him and in a favourable light. The posthumous vote is strong in this one.

I see a final four that goes something like this:

Semi-Finals

George Steele's Barber versus Dagger Dias
The Brain versus Mustang Sally

Finals

George Steele's Barber versus Mustang Sally

And the winner?

George Steele's Barber

I definitely see the final four as:

Jane vs Butcher
Smizzy vs Dirk

Final round: I finish the Butcher off once and for all and claim my trophy.

Sounds about right to me. Don't ask me how I get through all of the clearly superior posters. I just will.

I'm feeling The Butcher vs Dagger Dias and the Brain vs Mustang Sally for FF, then Butcher vs The Brain for the title.

Winner begins with B..

Round 2 Predictions:
1. Dynamite vs Uncle Sam - Sam
2. KB vs GSB - GSB
3. Butcher vs Miko - Butcher
4. FitFinlay vs M - FitFinlay
5. Milkyway vs Theo - Theo
6. Echelon vs Nate -Echelon
7. Jane vs Crock - Jane
8. Dagger vs tDigs - Dagger
9. MCMG vs Tastycles - MCMG
10. The Brain vs PG - Brain
11. Spidey vs Pancake - Spidey
12. Falkon vs Coco - Coco
13. Jam vs Mustang Sally - Sally
14. Dave vs Pillman - Dave
15. Killjoy vs Dowds - Killjoy
16. Smizzy vs Thriller - Thriller

I'm fully expecting Dagger, Coco, and Sally. Anything else would incredibly shocking.

That top region will be the question. I think Sam, KB, GSB, and Butcher all have a chance to make a run through that region.

I'm way... WAYYYYY too lazy to go look at the bracket, but I will say this:

If there's one guy I think is going to win, it's the one who's not a guy at all.

Mustangggggg Salleh... HUH! Oh, you better slowww that Mustanggg dowwwn...

As much as I want to put myself as winning (and I do), this Jane-Train is going to get slowly and brutally massacred against Dagger or tDiglett in the next round.

Anyway final four is Sally, Brain, Dagger, KB.

I definitely see the final four as:

Jane vs Butcher
Smizzy vs Dirk

Final round: I finish the Butcher off once and for all and claim my trophy.

Sounds about right to me. Don't ask me how I get through all of the clearly superior posters. I just will.

If we don't have our Highlander-style, "there can only be one" showdown here, we'll have it in a future World Series LD when the O's and Cards are going to game 7.

I dream big, folks. Vote Butcher!

I'm feeling The Butcher vs Dagger Dias and the Brain vs Mustang Sally for FF, then Butcher vs The Brain for the title.

Winner begins with B..

I'm pretty sure 'winner' begins with W. I'm looking at it right there.

Kidding aside, I appreciate your vote of confidence. Red meat against gray matter would be a good match. Especially with a baked potato and some veggies.

Round 3 Predictions:
1. Uncle Sam vs KB - KB
2. Butcher vs FitFinlay - Butcher
3. Theo vs Echelon - Echelon
4. Jane vs Dagger - Dagger
5. Tastycles vs Brain - The Brain
6. Spidey vs Falkon - Falkon
7. Mustang Sally vs Dave - Sally
8. Killjoy vs Smizzy - Killjoy

Red meat against gray matter would be a good match. Especially with a baked potato and some veggies.

SilenceoftheLambs7_zps07038eef.jpg

75% Correct predictions in Rounds 2 and 3, but this is where it gets tough...

Quarter Finals Predictions:
1. KB vs Butcher - KB
(KB, of all people, will be the underdog for the fourth straight time in this tournament. Butcher is one of the best, but the boss always has some tricks up his sleeve).
2. Echelon vs Dagger - Dagger
(The non-spam vote base will see him through. Echelon's enthusiasm throughout this tournament was fantastic, but party's over).
3. Tastycles vs Spidey - Tastycles
(This one is hard to predict. Both the Grandpa Brigade and the Ginyu Force will try to ensure that their guy makes it to the semi finals).
4. Sally vs Killjoy - Sally
(Never saw a single person have anything bad to say about Sally. And rightfully so. Unmatched reputation will help her cruise past this round).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back