• WM 18

• WM 19

• WM X7

• WM 00

• OTHER (Please Specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most of 2001's PPV's would top that list. WM 17 had to be the best with just about every match being amazing. Sure, the gimmick battle royal pretty much sucked but I enjoyed the nostalgia of it. And to have Mean Gene and Bobby Heenan call it was icing on the cake. WM17 had monumental matches with TLC 2, a 5 Star Hardcore title match and Austin-Rock 2. The only match that stunk was Ivory-Chyna.

A close second: Invasion (not listed), a dream of WWF vs WCW became reality, with WCW/ECW shutting down, WWE's talent roster exploded. Austin's (re)-heel turn had to be the moment of 01 leading to a stellar feud with Kurt Angle. Sure, the only decent match was Jeff Hardy (back when he was talented) vs Rob Van Dam.

Honorable mention: Backlash 2001... reason: another awesome hardcore title match with Rhyno vs Raven. Just watch it!

I voted WM 17 because it is the greatest ppv Ive ever seen with Summerslam 02 a very close #2. Im shocked ONS got more votes then SS 02. WM 17 had it all with great entertainment Austin/Rock and Mcmahon vs Mcmahon, a solid hardcore match with Big Show/Kane/Raven, good comedy in the gimmick battle royal and great Wrestling with Benoit/Angle. Summerslam 2002 though was better in terms of straight up quality Wrestling Matches. Angle/Mysterio, Benoit/RVD were great! And HBK/3H was a great worked entertainment Match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back