Post 36

I'm done with this trust me I don't do internet fights for to long.
A)Nothing in my opinion was that hard to understand and I re read it many times.
B)There was nothing long about what I said. I showed you what I meant in a hypothetical.
C)Again why does race matter, fine he/she is a quarter Black, Chinese, Half Irish-Jew.

A)Nothing in my opinion was that hard to understand and I re read it many times.
B)There was nothing long about what I said. I showed you what I meant in a hypothetical.
C)Again why does race matter, fine he/she is a quarter Black, Chinese, Half Irish-Jew.

You got trolled so easily it's not even funny. Actually, it's about a thousand times more funny than it would normally be, so that phrase doesn't really work.

Jay Sherman for the new Milenko.

I am starting to think your right about the part I was being trolled and went with it. It is hard to tell a lot of people her do come off as incredibly hostile. (I like that word)

1. I was unaware of this being a fight.

B. You said something that was grammatically incoherent and no matter how many times I read it, it doesn't make sense.

3. When all you had to do was name an ethnicity which would essentially be 1, 2 words at the most, your post was way too long.

IV. If the male is anything other than white, I'm striking the woman. I'm not going to punch someone in the face with the idea of being politically correct. Blacks and Mexicans have guns and Asians know Karate. Women, however, are virtually defenseless for the most part. If I'm just looking to relieve stress, I'm not going to accomplish that if I'm murdered directly afterward.

I would have drilled that bitch right in the face as well. Working security at a bar during my early college years helped me to see how stupid these kinds of girls can be. I saw far more girls attack police officers than I did men. They would disagree with the cops arresting some idiot for, well, being an idiot, and they would verbally, and eventually physically, attack these officers. Why? Because they were wrong.

When you attack a police officer, you get what you get. Man or woman, it shouldn't matter. Maybe this cop is an asshole, who knows, but I respect the job they do, and what they risk each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back