Polls Are Open In Wrestling Awards

I stopped voting after 3 or 4 polls because I realized there is literally no love for indie wrestling in these awards. The freaking Usos made it into tag team of the year, and the Young Bucks didn't? I mean, not even an option? You might as well just hand The Shield the award and not have any voting at all.
It's a mockery, a sham, and I for one, will not be a part of it. Good day sir.

1. They weren't nominated.

2. The vast majority of people won't vote for them because most people have little idea who they are.

I stopped voting after 3 or 4 polls because I realized there is literally no love for indie wrestling in these awards. The freaking Usos made it into tag team of the year, and the Young Bucks didn't? I mean, not even an option? You might as well just hand The Shield the award and not have any voting at all.
It's a mockery, a sham, and I for one, will not be a part of it. Good day sir.
Instead of whining, why didn't you nominate them in the first place? It's not like one person made these awards, nominations were made before the polls went up.

But as usual, you do nothing, then complain later. It gets old, son, and I doubt even one person will notice your non-participation. All you do is come off like an elitist knob, which is quite annoying after awhile.

Instead of whining, why didn't you nominate them in the first place? It's not like one person made these awards, nominations were made before the polls went up.

But as usual, you do nothing, then complain later. It gets old, son, and I doubt even one person will notice your non-participation. All you do is come off like an elitist knob, which is quite annoying after awhile.

Hey, remember that one time where FUCK YOU.

The Young Bucks have wrestled more 4-to-5 star matches this year than anybody, singles or group. They've been PWG tag champs the entirety of 2013. That really should be enough.

Hey, remember that one time where FUCK YOU.

Hey remember that one time when I made a nominations thread and said I'd be getting the nominees out of there?

If you don't, here's what I said.

If there's a demand for another category I'll add it in later. Use the threads to debate various awards, but use this thread for nominations only. Feel free to name multiple nominees for a single award. I'll go through and count up the nominations and put in those with the most mentions plus any that should be on the list.

This really got out of hand for something that was supposed to be a joke.

Here's what happened: I was gone for awhile, posting extremely irregularly. Came back to see all these threads. Wasn't sure what to do, scrolled through a few of them and saw people just listing tons of names. To me, that looked like nomination threads. So I threw some names out there, and that was that. I guess I didn't do it right, sorry. Not the end of the world.

LSN, you're still a dick. I wasn't whining. I was doing what I thought I was supposed to do. If it had been anybody else but me, you wouldn't have given a shit. Sorry you have issues with me. Sounds more like a you problem...

You say shit like this so often that it's clearly a you problem.

Either it's because the problem keeps happening, or because it really is a me problem. I do realize I'm kind of an asshole sometimes. Mostly I lack the desire to curb that quality when I'm here. I'm super nice in real life! Ugh. I should be less of a dick.

The facelessness of the internet really does bring out the worst in some people.

Not me, obviously. I'm a saint.

This really got out of hand for something that was supposed to be a joke.

Here's what happened: I was gone for awhile, posting extremely irregularly. Came back to see all these threads. Wasn't sure what to do, scrolled through a few of them and saw people just listing tons of names. To me, that looked like nomination threads. So I threw some names out there, and that was that. I guess I didn't do it right, sorry. Not the end of the world.

LSN, you're still a dick. I wasn't whining. I was doing what I thought I was supposed to do. If it had been anybody else but me, you wouldn't have given a shit. Sorry you have issues with me. Sounds more like a you problem...

I couldn't care less of what you think of me, and that's about as much as I have a problem with you. I don't recall us interacting much, and certainly not in a negative sense. It's just that you whine and complain about Independant companies not getting more love, well, it's because far less people watch them. I've seen time and time again where you said the same thing you've said to me:

It was just a joke, you're an *insert insult here* for taking it otherwise.

I've never said a word about it, because like I said, we've never engaged in a negative fashion that I recall. I didn't swear or cuss you out, or make things out to be much bigger then they are. For a joke, you took what I said awfully seriously. :rolleyes:

I could target other areas of you that are easy, but I haven't, so obviously this isn't a problem with me, it's with you. Get over yourself.

3. also, because he young bucks are motherfucking awful. Ghastly.
I'm watching the Vince Russo WCW 2000 Kayfabe Commentaries interview right now. He's going off on the Bucks. He's just breathing fire all over them. It's awesome and he's right.

The Young Bucks aren't horrible but they aren't great either. They're fun to watch sometimes.

The real travesty is that Archibald Peck didn't get nominated for anything. :disappointed:

But I could have done that myself and didn't so I'm pretty okay with that.

Obviously the awards were going to be WWE heavy and I was happy to see some TNA stuff get recognized so that's all cool.

I think things are just starting to change though to be honest.

Punk
Bryan
Ambrose
Hero even though he's been released
Mickie James was on the indies when they brought her in
Cesaro
Rollins
Zyan
While she wasn't a "Star" AJ spent a couple years in the indies
Evan Bourne
Luke Harper
Xavier Woods spent a couple years in the indies before TNA signed him and then went back to the indies for a little bit before WWE signed hiim
Adrian Neville
Now the American Wolves are on a trial basis

I don't really know much about anyone else in NXT besides the few that I mentioned but there have definitely been more inidie wrestlers getting signed lately than in earlier periods. I think the WWE is coming around on them. I expect to see more in time.

Take a look at those names. Sure they were from the indies but a majority of those names went straight to NXT, not the main roster. When Bryan came, he needed that WWE seasoning and he got it. But yeah, I suppose because of the high number of indie companies and the money the WWE have, they made NXT, hired indie stars, develop them and then put them on TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back