Please Please Please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

619rko

Can anybody make me this banner please!!!! 500 x 270 - Background: green - in the middle a logo that says NLW - can you underline it and under it put "No Limits Wrestling" and on the bottom of that "In Our World There Are NO LIMITS!" - on the top HBK doing sweet chin music - left Jeff hardy doing the Swanton bomb - and right mr.kennedy with a microphone doing his entrance. Thank you all alot if you could please please please do this for me THANK YOU!

Someone's a triple h fan...nice pic. I'd like to see that banner of that kid's request. When & if anyone has the balls to reply to this thread.

Generally 30 posts is needed to request here.

can you do it for me first because its urgent. I promise ill do 30 posts later? Please!

Ok Ok I'll make it soon. I'm busy tonight

I don't like it, but you can have it. It was a little bit rushed, because you wanted it quickly and I didn't have too much time. As you can see, I also really struggled fitting in the Sweet Chin Music, so that probably looks bad.
nlwvt9.gif

Looks great THANK YOU! i wasent rushing you. I just said it was urgent. I wanted it by at least the end of week. If you want you can do it again only without being rushed. THANKS!

Oh i wanted to know. What font is that and how do you get the backgrounds?

Background is a Premade, can't remember where I got it from.
Top Left and Bottom font's are Backslash (of a WWE font site, Can't remember which), Middle font is Loki Cola (of Dafont.com), and The No Limits Wrestling font is Distorted and Scratchy (of Dafont.com). Could you be more specific with the Logo please, because it's hard to create a Logo, when you don't know what it's supposed to look like.

O, do you still want the other writing with the same font then? Also, can I change the Sweet Chin Music to something else, because that requires a lot of vertical room, and there's not much in the banner. Can you say want you want changed, and what you want the same (Eg: Keep the BG and Kennedy Photo, but change the Swanton, and make the sweet chin music more visible). You know?

ok same writing. Just this time ALL backlash font. Please change the kennedy photo so you can see his microphone. I fyou can find a better looking swanton bomb pic. As for Sweet chin music can you make it so you just see HBk and his leg. THANK YOU!

Ok, I'll try it. So you don't want to be able to see who Shawn Michaels is Sweet Chinning, just know that he is doing the move?

OK, I'm working on it right now, should have it by Tommorow night, if I'm in a working mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back