Please Give Renee Young Something Worthwhile To Do

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
If you're going to cancel Talking Smack... dare I say she's a (much, much) better commentator than Booker T?

Am I the only one that's not against her becoming a wrestler? It would make for a nice story, former interviewer turned wrestler. That's never been done before.

It looked like they were going to do that back in January, but they didn't go for it some reason. I think it could work if they really wanted to.

I really like her. She's pretty, she's professional and good at everything she does. Dean Ambrose could learn a thing or two from her.

Call me a cynic but I have a feeling that Talking Smack was cancelled partly due to the fact that no one gave a shit about Raw Talk, and the unscripted nature of Talking Smack was helping push Smackdown ahead of Raw.

They also cancelled Unfitlered, leaving her with only preshow work to do now. I can't help but speculate that part of diminishing her role is due to her declining to be on Total Divas next season.

We should start taking bets on the over/under for when she gets fired.

She's is not making it another 9 months. Watcha got?

I already speculated that she would be Kurt Angle's new lady leading to an amazing heel Dean Ambrose.

#pleasejesusvince

And then that leads to a real life breakup with Dean Ambrose, Renee Young marries Kurt Angle, becomes his manager for a short time................

Hopefully she will get to do interview segments on Raw or something. Without Unfiltered and a weekly version of Talking Smack that doesn't leave her with nearly as much to do. They could get rid of Michael Cole and put her on the commentary team. Unfortunately that won't happen but it would be the best possible place for her.

Calling NXT isn't the same as calling the main roster. Cole gets an awful lot of shit, but most of it is because he has Vince in his ear constantly. The announcers have to hit so many buzzwords and phrases to make Vince happy that they all seem pretty shit. Watch Cole at the UK tournament, he was actually fairly good without someone shouting in his ear the entire show.

Yet, she was still better than Booker T, or even JBL for that matter.:shrug:

As Yaz said, NXT is way different than the main roster. She doesn't have Vince screaming in her ear the entire time and yet she was still shit.

Based on that it's safe to assume she would be even worse with Vince constantly screaming at her which would make her worse than Booker and JBL. She was nearly as bad in NXT and could only get worse.

I wasn't a fan of Renee Young on Talking Smack. She was a bit like Shane to me where it just wasn't as free flowing as Daniel Bryan. A bit prone to the odd awkward second or too. I do love what she does everywhere else though. Can she be a Raw or Smackdowj commentator? She would be the first woman has a legitimate long term position? It would be pretty cool and a new dynamic anyways. I reckon give it a try, if not at least give her another talk show thing.

Dean should walk a mile in her shoes for a week, see what happens. I'd be interested in watching it, who knows? It might just improve his career.

He already wears her panties to feel pretty, the shoes would just be overkill. Neither will help his career. #3rdWheelShieldProblems

Renee Young must have a lot of other options outside of the WWE. There was a time where WWE really had to step up for her to not sign with ESPN. She's easily one of the best on air personalities on television. I don't understand this. I really don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back