Planet Pluto No Longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deadmanwalking2006

Theres now only 8 planets!!!! Pluto has now been classed as no longer a planet!

Are you serious?

Damm, i need to see the source for this.

But, in the end, i dont really care, there is just 8 planets, that doesn't mean, it'll help us on Earth.

Dude that sucks balls i did a whole reserch assignment on pluto, So i knew this day was going to come, Sad day that planet had so much potential lol

whats the fucking point in that for god sake thats like saying that France is not a country its proposterous! (spelling) I mean yeah the people who demoted it most probally have more qualifactions in there little finger then i have in my whole body but that dosen't give them the right to down-grade it to a "dwarf-planet" i no that i am mp wrong but as i said its like saying France isn't a country! its effectivley downsized the solar system so now theres only 8 'full planets' in the solar system, I wonder how they would fair if it turned out Earth came under those guidelines im willing to lay a penny to a pound they would change quicker then you could say 'suck it' (LOL)

Nice, Very nice passion you show, And i loved the penny to a pound line i aint used that line in a long long time matey, Dont worrry cause one day Earth wont exist cause the sun is going to engulf it and kill everyone

grungy72 said:
Nice, Very nice passion you show, And i loved the penny to a pound line i aint used that line in a long long time matey, Dont worrry cause one day Earth wont exist cause the sun is going to engulf it and kill everyone
any chance u can give me a date then so i can make sure im on holiday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back