Phemons Of Wrestling 2

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
So ladies, gents, Lethal Lottery came and went. I came too, but that's whole different story. Fact is there's a week to kill. So who's up for some creativity? For those unaware, its simple really. You write your own match. No RPs needed. You can use your own characters, make new ones or ask to borrow from someone. Who wins is to be decided by you. The purpose of it all is to cut loose and show off match writing skills. And with spots on creative opening, showing off is indeed a good idea.

So my peeps. This these will serve 2 functions. People who want to write, raise your hand here. People who'd like to donate your character, past or present, for use, enter them here as well. Details will be PM'ed later, PM me for any questions. I do implore participation. This show is all for good fun and a nice way for non-creative guys to test how show-making can go. What say you, people? Game?

Ramparte is fair game to anyone who wants to write him.

So is my jobber character for this particular show, Aquarius. PM me if details are needed.

S.H.I.T, Sexton Tempest and Colby Congo are all available for those that remember them and of the slight possibility they might want to use them.

I would write a match, but I feel my creative gene is lacking somewhat at the moment.

So I have signed up:

Red Skull
FalKon
DSE
Dynamite

for matches.

Characters available:

Matt Tastic
SHIT
Sexton Tempest
Colby Congo
Derek Jacobs
Corvus
Lexi Hayes
Ramparte
Aquarius
Alhazred
SpineCrush
Phoenix
Ilapa
Mason Westhoff

Tomorrow I'll PM details. If you guys already have your picks made, you can PM me too to make sure no one overlaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back