Party Registration Thread

LegendKiller716

I Had Sex With The
Simple concept here. If your old party disappeared or you have yet to join a party, you can officially join the ABC/PPM party here. We would love to have you.

i want to join a party/team. i dont want to be an alpha male. i am a soldier and will do as i ask. but since i got in the red when i was just learning the forum and there rules. now im almost green. Just 3 rep points away of beinb in the green, if the A.B.C party gets me in the green i will be a loyal soldier/pawn in this partyto make things happen

i want to join a party/team. i dont want to be an alpha male. i am a soldier and will do as i ask. but since i got in the red when i was just learning the forum and there rules. now im almost green. Just 3 rep points away of beinb in the green, if the A.B.C party gets me in the green i will be a loyal soldier/pawn in this partyto make things happen

We'd love to have you sir. Welcome aboard.

I and the Church of Randomism with all its sheer randomocity support your cause.

Welcome aboard!

Here is something I know you will like

[YOUTUBE]a2y4EHKLu9s[/YOUTUBE]

:lmao: I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the election but after seeing his sig I just had to it!

What party to join? It's as easy as A-B-C!

I've been a member since October and I really like the Wrestlezone forums. There are some smart people on this site.

I'll be a loyal soldier. Wire taps, slush funds, "whacking" people, greasing palms, creating false allegations to derail campaigns, you name it, I'll make Ric Flair look like the cleanest player in the game!

All kidding aside. If you'll add to my rep, I'd love to join!

Welcome to our newest three members!

#57 NewfieMasterY2J (by PM)
#58 Lowdown
#59 Jabroney730

I'll add you guys to our roster by PM to KB after a few more join.

You are already a part of the ABC Party, which I think happened when the PPM merged with us. You are amongst our roster of 60.

Whats happening with the voting?

Some kind of conspiracy? Seems like most mods want Coco to win so I am not really sure why they bothered setting up this election.

Anyway an update would be helpful.

KB has a thread started called Poll: ABC Party Primary Election. Three more days of preparation/campaigning, then the polls open on Friday for about a week of voting in that thread, to narrow the choices down to an as of yet undetermined number who will then go the second part of the primaries.

I see no conspiracy at all. Granted it is dragging on forever, but there's no conspiracy that I see. Some mods want Coco to win, no doubt about it, but I wouldn't say they all do. And the simple fact of the matter is, if we remain a united party and select the right guy (hint, hint!), and support him fully completely, Coco won't win. This is our election to win if we offer the right candidate and all rally behind him.

Man I am blind, thanks for the heads up.

All I hope is that our party gets a fair crack once we decide on 'The One'. I really think we have some strong candidates who would be great as mods in their respected areas.

I want to wish good luck to all our candidates. Hopefully one of my top three goes all the way.

Habs, Killjoy and Dagger Dias.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back