Party formation thread

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
While I'm sure many of you will use MSN, Facebook, PM, etc. to form your parties, this thread is here to throw out some feelers to see if there's anyone interested in joining with you and your party.

The David French Party starts here. French wrote about clashes of identity in Canada. It's only fitting that as WZ once again breaks off into factions, we honour his memory.

RIP David

That reeks of credibility, awesome_miz. Good thing we went light on the deodorant.

Should Gamers unite not just be regular VGAT members? Or even those that regulatory contribute to the thread? Like Barbosa, Stormtrooper, Lee & I(If i left you out i apologize.).

FACT and for those not wanting to join Gamers Unite/The Birthday party due to me being in. I'm more of a former president advisor role and will not be running however I will be coordinating the party.

FACT and for those not wanting to join Gamers Unite/The Birthday party due to me being in. I'm more of a former president advisor role and will not be running however I will be coordinating the party.
like a campaign manager

Should Gamers unite not just be regular VGAT members? Or even those that regulatory contribute to the thread? Like Barbosa, Stormtrooper, me & Lee(If i left you out i apologize.)

No it's anyone who wants to be in said party, the first stage is to get as many members and there are a ton of gamers on this board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back