Pandemic?

I'm not opening that, could be a virus. Is that the swine flu? You could of just posted in my chit chat thread :(

sorry man i didnt realise you had already created a thread about it. plus not many people view the serious room

SARS was the most pathetic "superbug" ever. From what I gathered, you could only contract the fucking thing if you went around licking the buttons on an elevator, yet it had the whole country up in arms for a few weeks.

There are a lot of ******s in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.

I live two hours from Mexico, and that's where all the cases are.

Plus, I have sex with swine all the time, so, you know, I got that going for me.

Bah that's all anyone could talk about in school today. Someone sneezes and the next thing you know someone else is going "hey, you have swine flu!" =( *hides*

Flames Out
Dragon

Kanye West said:
Oh girl your silhouette make me wanna light a cigarette
My name Kanye from the Jigga set Twista said get it wet
Ooh, girl your breath is HARSH
Cover your mouth up like you got SARS

Off them tracks yea I bought them cars
Still killa a n***** on 16 bars

Those lyrics own.

these super bug things are ******ed. The new flu to end the world coems out at least once a year.

Simple suggestion, wash your fucking hands.

Number of people who died of normal flu since Friday, based on statistical averages: 5,480
Number of confirmed swine flu deaths in the same period: 20

Yeah, not worried.

The term "superbug" is overused. SARS blew over in a week... This will to. I'm not worried, as I wash my hands often. Look at the statistics that Tasty posted. I have no reason to be scared.

I'm very worried, especially because I can't use penicillin. The overused wonder drug? Yeah that one.

Swine Flu: I always knew Fat people were diseased, now they're gonna be the cause of our deaths. :glare:

Honestly though.. It's a flu bug, and it's come from Mexico more or less. That's what all reports are saying. It's killed over 100 in Mexico, and it's found it's way to California, Kansas, New York, New Jersey, (sorry Dee :() Texas, and apparently Canada.

It IS a pandemic, because it's spreading like wild-fire.. but it's nothing to go chaotic over, not just yet anyway.. because after all, it's just a "flu bug" right now. It's flu-like symptoms. And for some reason, it's killing teens and young people.. not the elderly, so that bugs me more than anything.

Swine Flu: I always knew Fat people were diseased, now they're gonna be the cause of our deaths. :glare:

Honestly though.. It's a flu bug, and it's come from Mexico more or less. That's what all reports are saying. It's killed over 100 in Mexico, and it's found it's way to California, Kansas, New York, New Jersey, (sorry Dee :() Texas, and apparently Canada.

It IS a pandemic, because it's spreading like wild-fire.. but it's nothing to go chaotic over, not just yet anyway.. because after all, it's just a "flu bug" right now. It's flu-like symptoms. And for some reason, it's killing teens and young people.. not the elderly, so that bugs me more than anything.

Wow, I'm stunned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back