OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!

It'll be in theatre's by next Summer.

Bin+Laden+Zombie.jpg

I got some truly delightful red rep from Sully. In response to me telling him that precisely zero intelligent people believe 9/11 was an inside job he constructed a list of counterexamples. This list included, and I kid you not, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris and Eminem.

The kid is a fucking idiot of the highest degree.

*Get huge list of people supporting 9/11 truth movement. Pick out the 3 people that can be considered questionable.*

Calling me an idiot doesn't even work anymore. Anybody that has a different opinion calls me an idiot. And at this point, calling me an idiot or ******ed is completely unoriginal. Not only does each and every individual that disagrees with me, have to respond to each and every post I make, break it down, and try and pick me apart in every way that you can think of, BUT THEN, everybody must add the little "Sully must be the stupidest person on earth". When it's in every single post, it doesn't really make you look too cool saying it in yours.

If you people were as smart as you think you are, you'd realize arguing with an apparent "idiot" isn't going to make you too much more accomplished. I may throwing out little "teenage drama" but arguing with me is pretty much involving you in the same thing.

Sully I urge you to stop posting in this thread.

whatever cause you may have in here this is not helping it at all.

Calling me an idiot doesn't even work anymore. Anybody that has a different opinion calls me an idiot. And at this point, calling me an idiot or ******ed is completely unoriginal.

Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot? According to your post, the only person who doesn't think you're an idiot is you, the rest of us are pretty much in agreement.

There's some truth in there, if you're smart enough to figure out what it is.

I got some truly delightful red rep from Sully. In response to me telling him that precisely zero intelligent people believe 9/11 was an inside job he constructed a list of counterexamples. This list included, and I kid you not, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris and Eminem.

If that list would have been preceeded by "I shit you not" I probably would have died of laughter. I thank you for saving me

Figured this was a good a place as any to tell Sully to fuck himself.

The only person in this thread not to totally shit on his incredibly stupid bullshit that he's spouted in this thread and when i give him the perfectly logical advice of not posting in this thread anymore he tell me this via rep.
I urge you to shut the fuck up and and don't worry about. Regardless if you're trying to help me or not, I don't care. Sorry.]
so Sully go fuck yourself you miserable 12 year old cunt.

Does everyone have to post their red reps in here? Jesus Christ...you people bitch and bitch. I may be stupid, but at least I don't bitch about every little red rep I get, regardless of what it says.

Oh and wait. That one was green rep. So shut the fuck up and take the compliment. Red rep means hostile, Green Rep means friendly. Though Milenko seems like a color blind sort of person.

This thread gave me a bit of joy Sunday night because of the whole fact that that fuckers dead.

Now this thread is giving me joy 80 hours later because a shit poster in Sully is digging himself a grave too deep to climb out of.

80 hours of entertainment out of this thread? Thread of the year so far.

Does everyone have to post their red reps in here? Jesus Christ...you people bitch and bitch. I may be stupid, but at least I don't bitch about every little red rep I get, regardless of what it says.

Oh and wait. That one was green rep. So shut the fuck up and take the compliment. Red rep means hostile, Green Rep means friendly. Though Milenko seems like a color blind sort of person.
and what compliment would that be?

IF telling someone who is trying to help you to shut the fuck up is a compliment then I must have not gotten that particular memo.

the ciggie lounge thread on this has gotten ridiculous off track, ive no clue what anyone is talking about having to do with what happened

*Get huge list of people supporting 9/11 truth movement. Pick out the 3 people that can be considered questionable.*

Calling me an idiot doesn't even work anymore. Anybody that has a different opinion calls me an idiot. And at this point, calling me an idiot or ******ed is completely unoriginal. Not only does each and every individual that disagrees with me, have to respond to each and every post I make, break it down, and try and pick me apart in every way that you can think of, BUT THEN, everybody must add the little "Sully must be the stupidest person on earth". When it's in every single post, it doesn't really make you look too cool saying it in yours.

If you people were as smart as you think you are, you'd realize arguing with an apparent "idiot" isn't going to make you too much more accomplished. I may throwing out little "teenage drama" but arguing with me is pretty much involving you in the same thing.

Well it doesn't really look cool disagreeing with the accepted view of things just for the sake of it, but you still do it.

Well it doesn't really look cool disagreeing with the accepted view of things just for the sake of it, but you still do it.

I'm not disagreeing with everyone else's views just for the sake of it, I'm doing it because I feel strongly in that matter.

I must see this!

While I'm here posting; Sully...You're a fucking idiot.

I only wish they got him alive. His groups captured a lot of innocent news reporters etc and tortured them. Instant kill head shot was easy way out for him.

I was watching a British TV show today and they raised a very good point...

Osama Bin Laden is an anagram of "Lob Da Man In Sea"

Which is fucking amazing!

I understand Sully's changed his beliefs on this matter since it happened. Bumped so he can apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back