OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!

Hahahahahaha, your "patriotism". You're such a flag-humping brainwashed moron, it's unreal. You implied that the death COULD be faked because of the picture that you posted that proved his "death photo" is photoshopped.

I was simply telling you that the photo you posted wasn't released by the government. Nobody fucking questioned your patriotism, you idiot. And I quite frankly couldn't give a shit if you took a bullet for this country, as it has nothing to do with this conversation. You have this belief that people aren't allowed to disagree or challenge you because you're a member of the military or something, and you say shit like, "HERP DERP I SHOULDN'T HAVE FOUGHT FOR YOUR FREEDOM" or whatever the fuck you said that would get you jumped if ANY smart military friend of yours heard you say that.

Nobody fucking questioned your patriotism, get over yourself.

Now, if you want to talk about patriotism:

A) It's a ******ed emotion that give people a license to act like ********s to foreigners. Nobody gives a shit about where you live or where you were born. You didn't get to choose it either, so you have no reason to be proud of it. I'm not questioning your patriotism. I'm calling you an idiot for having it.

B) You aren't defending your country from shit, and you never have. The people you've been to war with didn't have the means to carry out another attack on our soil post 9/11 when the country went balls to the walls with security. TSA did more to defend this country than you did.

C) I believe you are just throwing in random stories about war and you getting shot to garner sympathy or something. Nobody even questioned it, and I certainly never even came close to talking about the war, the military, or politics at all. We're talking about a photoshopped picture, but you're too busy being hot-headed, jarhead fuck that you need to talk about being in the military, and therefore never wrong, if anyone where to question you. It's actually rather suspect, if you ask me.

I know I'm a little late, but seriously Sully?

You people realize celebrating this doesn't make you any better then the asshole's over in Iraq who cheered when 9/11 happened.

Do you realize what you're even saying anymore? Or are you really that desperate for attention that you're willing to make yourself look like a twat just to troll people? You are one of two things: an idiotic cunt or an idiotic troll.

Aside from the fact that it wasn't even Iraq cheering like xfear mentioned since we didn't even go into that country until 2003, there is still a huge difference. We are happy a man who has a made a ton of people suffer is now dead and gone. On the other hand, those people cheering were doing it over innocent lives lost. Do you understand the difference between innocent and guilty?

You seriously need to get off your high horse and get rid of that "holier than thou" attitude because I guarantee it's not going to get you anywhere. Keep saying 9/11 is an inside job and that we shouldn't be happy about Osama being dead because that's your opinion; but do know that it is my opinion and clearly a lot of other people in this thread that you're an idiot and were dropped on your head at birth. So don't act like you're the only entitled to their damn opinion and that you don't deserve getting insulted over the stupid shit you're spouting.

Well yeah, a negative times a negative is a positive, but that has nothing to do with what I was saying. I think that was just a desperate attempt at trying to be a smart ass.

The Iraqis who were cheering held the view that the people Bin Laden killed were evil, which is the same perception we have of Bin Laden.

There are similarities but the differences are way differentiating.

If we killed the Pope, would people cheer?

I'd rather someone targeted Samoa Joe, but overall I think TNA would be upset more than cheer; ultimately they'll just re-hire another former WWE star to replace him, so it'd be forgotten too quickly to become an issue. :shrug:

Religion has been hands down, the number one cause for deaths on this planet. If we killed the Pope, would people cheer?

So you would hold a single individual responsible for the nearly 2000 year history of the position that he now occupies? That sounds fair...

Maybe we should hunt down and execute Elizabeth II for her for the crimes committed by Edward I or Henry V or maybe Barack Obama should be arrested and tried for the acts of treason committed by George Washington.

I love how "religion is to blame" pops it's ugly head. Yes condemn all religion because of the lunatic fringe. Just completely ignore the other 99% of followers that live the way their book tells them or live in a country whose laws are written based off those text.

The religion is to blame argument is probably the dumbest one ever.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Get off your high horse you fucking imbecile. Whether you view it as revenge or not, the biggest war criminal since Hitler was eliminated. I honestly cannot believe you're trying to defend a mass murderer, and whatever reason you think you have, it's a stupid one.

Morality means nothing unless you have the brain power to back it up.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
You're begging the question.

You're trying to tell us killing Osama was wrong, and we're telling you it wasn't wrong. You can't tell us two wrongs don't make a right to make your case, because what we're debating is whether killing him was wrong or not.

I stand on the side that killing Osama Bin Laden was the correct thing to do. You asked on the last page what makes us different than the people cheering on 9/11, and I gave you your answer, which you have yet to respond to.

Hey guys remember when they showed those videos of people celebrating the death of Americans after 9/11?

Oh Bin Laden died? USA USA USA USA USA

I got some truly delightful red rep from Sully. In response to me telling him that precisely zero intelligent people believe 9/11 was an inside job he constructed a list of counterexamples. This list included, and I kid you not, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris and Eminem.

The kid is a fucking idiot of the highest degree.

I got some truly delightful red rep from Sully. In response to me telling him that precisely zero intelligent people believe 9/11 was an inside job he constructed a list of counterexamples. This list included, and I kid you not, Charlie Sheen, Chuck Norris and Eminem.

The kid is a fucking idiot of the highest degree.

Oh, Sully - not your best moment...

Religion has been hands down, the number one cause for deaths on this planet. If we killed the Pope, would people cheer?

Are you fucking kidding me? Sully shut the fuck up, Go fucking do something? Go be fucking 15, you know nothing of the matter. If you do it's fucking crackpots on youtube fucking talking out of their ass. I've set and watched a man waste away for almost the last two fucking years because of the war that Osama Bin Laden started. When you can fucking justify why one of the best men I've ever fucking met in my life has to go through the mental anguish of seeing his best friend die in that place you come talk to me. He will never be the same. But still, 9/11 was an inside job because a couple 40 year old virgins on youtube say a small cloud of dust is a bomb planted by Bush himself.

You talk about fucking religion like you are a scholar, once again. Shut the fuck up, your bitching about religion/9/11 and whatever else you can come up with has pissed me off. This isn't simple trolling anymore, this is stupidity at it's finest level. Shut the fuck up, go post in another section... anything but this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back