OSAMA BIN LADEN IS DEAD!!!!

Said he was caught in cross fire. So these "you should have caught not killed" him people need to realize to catch a dead man alive is impossible..

I was talking more about what he had said in the past about being captured. He would have killed himself instead. But yeah, we agree anyhow.

Oh, no problems at all. Be proud, soak it up. I wish I could have killed him myself with a fucking war-hammer, splattering his face all over the fucking floor.

I would have paid so much money to see that.

Strange how these matters become more intense and personal after you lose a loved one to the wars this ****** caused.

I was talking more about what he had said in the past about being captured. He would have killed himself instead. But yeah, we agree anyhow.
Yeah I was just citing how you knew that he would commit suicide before being caught, and the fact is from all reports he died in crossfire shooting back at the Navy Seals. Just kinda of "Death really was unavoidable" using your suicide note as a reference.

I would have paid so much money to see that.

Strange how these matters become more intense and personal after you lose a loved one to the wars this ****** caused.

Try having guys who spoke lovingly of their wives and children die in your arms with their blood splattered on you.

Or having your job be to hand out folded flags to widows and children for six months.

I would have used his fucking blood as war paint. Fuck him, and fuck all those little bastards that run with him.

im DAMN glad I went through that, missed IC's wedding, missed the birth of my third God child, and had the experiences I had that will haunt me forever being in one of the first groups to establish footholds just over the border of Pakistan, when we first began to investigate it as a strategic place.

becuase that ended up being the place were we got that motherfucker.

Try having guys who spoke lovingly of their wives and children die in your arms with their blood splattered on you.

Or having your job be to hand out folded flags to widows and children for six months.

I would have used his fucking blood as war paint. Fuck him, and fuck all those little bastards that run with him.

im DAMN glad I went through that, missed IC's wedding, missed the birth of my third God child, and had the experiences I had that will haunt me forever being in one of the first groups to establish footholds just over the border of Pakistan, when we first began to investigate it as a strategic place.

thank you

Eternal rep for NorCal.

Thank you.

Norcal is godly and he's just one of a shot load of guys that fought and made this day possible. Oh and here's the kicker, our boys in the military sign up on their own to do it. Check out reactions across the country today. People are fucking happy and proud as all hell. Let us as a country have our day, and we'll worry about the rest tomorrow. Hopefully we hit the gold mine for intel and many more scumbags will be dead and buried before the week ends.

We owe everyone who served or continues to served in the armed forces eternal gratitude that words cannot express. All we can say is thank you for being brave and risking your life so the rest of us don't have to

Tht family guy thing was the first thing I thought of.

I love you, my brother.

I wish my dad hadn't had to go on another TDY yesterday afternoon. I can't even imagine what his reaction would have been like :)

I still can't believe people are arguing over this. I'm still happy that justice was served and quite frankly, if that makes me an ass by your standards, Gelgarin, then so be it. Prick.

Anyways, I had a pretty interesting day. Someone asked me what is it that Osama did? I told them 9/11 and many other bombings yet that person seemed to still be confused.

Someone else told me that Bush knew that Osama was hiding in a mansion when he first was elected. The sad part? He was being serious.

Lastly, someone actually suggested that a bunch of the towers in America would be bombed because of this. God forbid that happens.

I just can't believe where we found him. Talk Abbottabad hiding place.

23wtgxu.gif

Sitting in a meeting today, my boss goes:

"Oh, I don't think they actually got Osama. It's not a little curious to you that they 'dumped his body overboard'?"

Then she went on, saying that it's a little convenient that they got him when his approval rating was at an all time low, how it never got leaked from anyone in the White House despite it being in the works since August, how Trump was gaining traction, so on and so forth.

I'm far from the biggest Obama supporter, but I just wanted to blurt out, "You stupid fat cunt" right then and there.

Sitting in a meeting today, my boss goes:

"Oh, I don't think they actually got Osama. It's not a little curious to you that they 'dumped his body overboard'?"

Then she went on, saying that it's a little convenient that they got him when his approval rating was at an all time low, how it never got leaked from anyone in the White House despite it being in the works since August, how Trump was gaining traction, so on and so forth.

I'm far from the biggest Obama supporter, but I just wanted to blurt out, "You stupid fat cunt" right then and there.

I would have just laughed. She would think you're laughing with her, but you would know you were laughing at her.

I dont understand what trial he was to have. He would have put to death anyway, you ask Sadaam Huessein if we hadnt killed his bitch ass too.

He HAD a trial, in public, and he confessed, over video, to the world, rather proudly as well. Death Sentance.

Could you imagine what would have happened to him, in jail? Oh the glorious shower rape...

Still a few hours since I've posted, and I'm still Euphoric as all hell. If I'm a barbarian, I don't care.

Ditto.

Oh, no problems at all. Be proud, soak it up. I wish I could have killed him myself with a fucking war-hammer, splattering his face all over the fucking floor.

I couldn't help it, but I thought of it as "ban hammer". It comes with knowing you as a mod first :lmao:

If you've seen anything I've posted on Facebook, you've seen that I said this same thing. This was for the soldiers, and the victims, and everyone that has been affected.

Basically, thank you, NorCal. You are a true hero, and no one can ever take that from you.

Well, I was relieved when I heard about it. And thanks to people like Norcal and that team that brought a man to justice.

But I also feel sorrow and compassion for that man. Someone died. I can't take joy in a death.

A man who hurt our country, killed tens of thousands of others, and warped people's views of Islam around the globe is dead. The people who cheer his death aren't any better or worse than me. I'm no better or worse than them. We're Americans. We're together for the long haul.

I would just like to cheer the fact that it took less than 12 hours for people to start arguing over if President Obama should get credit for the kill or not. American politics managed to cut through and stain an even that, at the very least, made a wave of relief run through the nation.

I truly wish that God takes mercy on your soul Osama bin Laden. I have a feeling you might need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back