2x World Cruiserweight Champion

World Wrestling Entertainment
1x ECW World Champion
2x WWE Tag Team Champion w/ Eddie Guerrero
4x Cruiserweight Champion

Wrestling Observer
2002 Tag Team of the Year with Eddie Guerrero
2009 Worst Feud Ever with Hornswoggle​

Often regarded by many fans to as a simple jobber, Chavo Guerrero is no stranger to championship success and the numbers are living proof. Chavo, with his Gory Bomb Special (which he actually innovated), has been the center of a lot of great episodic Wrestling storylines. From feuding with stars like CM Punk, John Morrison, Edge, John Cena, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Shelton Benjamin, Charlie Haas, Billy Kidman, Booker T, and many more great names Chavo has proven that he is indeed no slouch in the ring. Even giving some of his time to entertain the younger audience with a rivalry with the child favorite Hornswoggle.

While his success isn't as popular as the multi-time World Champions, his ability to tell a story inside the ring is unmatched by anybody. If you don't agree, take a look back at this year's Royal Rumble where Chavo made you feel that he really wanted that shot at Mania as he delivered multiple suplexes to anybody who walked up to him. His title reigns, though few, are just as memorable as any WWE or World champion you can name.

Take, for example, his reign as the ECW Champion. Though it was ended in 8 seconds, the 2 month reign of Chavo Guerrero can easily be counted as one of if not the best heel reigns in WWECW history. In this storyline we saw an already good CM Punk get launched to pure main event status through the power of a rivalry with Chavo.

Respect for an athlete like Chavo comes from everywhere you could imagine in the wrestling world. Veterans, rookies, fans, smarks, and even a lot of promoters have great respect for the legacy that Chavo has added to his family name. And whether he's playing a man who forgot his routes, the roll of a Warrior, or helping build tomorrow's stars today, Chavo is one of the best all around athletes you could find anywhere.

I don't think he can go past the first round. Only way I see him winning is people using the campaign of a vote for Chavo is a vote against Hornswoggle and the PG era.

You have my vote in the first round. Arn won't be able to match Chavo's quickness.

Let's ban together WZ, and give Chavo the push that Vince didn't have the grapefruits to do!

As GD said, how will AA be able to match the speed and agility that Chavo brings to the table.

You can't tell me that chavo being possessed by old uncle Eddie isn't enough to push him past AA.

Do the right thing WZ, vote Chavo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back