One Year In...

This was random...

I hope you don't think this was a campaign for mod...I was just bantering with Blade...

Gotcha. I wasn't sure.

No, all I was saying that a lot of people are generally interested in a Moderator position .... they are great posters, phenomenal debaters, don't cause any trouble, have tenure under their belt, etc. And then a lot of those people that are interested tend to report posts to help out, to demonstrate interest in the job.

We get a ton of posters who help out by reporting posts on a daily basis and really help out the staff considerably. Some only do one or two posts. Others may report 5 or 6 posts a day. And then others report 10, 15, and I've even seen some people report 20 posts a day ... who are the people that seem to show that they really want it.

And this isn't directed to anyone in particular, and I'm only bringing it up as a side note since someone was kidding you about becoming a Moderator earlier. But the people who DO have an interest in becoming a Moderator that are currently only reporting maybe 5 or 6 posts a day may want to up their ante on a consistent basis to what some of the other posters are doing to help out .... IF they are interested in moving up.

BTW, congratulations on your Year Anniversary, NSL. Cheers!

Pretty sure NSL was the first person to make nice with........

Oh, and I vote for NightShiftLegend. That's an epic name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back