One less thing i can be made fun of for.

Miranda.jpg

This is the girl I have enough respect for that I'll gladly show her off to an internet forum as nothing more than the flesh pocket that let me worm up inside of her.​

Seriously.

This is the girl I have enough respect for that I'll gladly show her off to an internet forum as nothing more than the flesh pocket that let me worm up inside of her.

I am actually lost for words....

People dying in terrorist attacks, and this loathsome piece of monkey crap gets to go by it somehow and have sex. God is not real, peeps. God is not real.

Let's be honest though: it's not like he had GOOD sex. I'm willing to bet he cried afterwards. Her too, in all likelihood.

It's been a while since someone made fun of Milenko's pathetic ass.
Milenko, only you would be the one to talk about having sex with a girl or defending our country so openly on this forum. No one gives a shit how many girls you fuck or how many forum people your friends with. Your another republican and therefore should be pelted and mocked for being a satanist.

You suck, just like your country does.

Jenks is a turn coat. He talks to Milenko when no one else is around to talk to. The second someone of note comes into the prison he stabs him then.

Everyone else is making fun of Milenko, why shouldn't I? Like everyone else said, he did a horrible thing.

You really have no room to judge though. He has a chance on getting out. You on the other hand...

Also what was the horrible thing? Not going to with general consensus and being a bit impatient?

There goes Justin again, always defending Milenko.

Justin is one of the worst detractors of Milenko. I don't understand why though. Milenko was always nice to him. I don't understand why Justin is continually an asshole to him.

I just want to remind people that this actually happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back