Old School Bookings

The Earl

Dark Match Winner
The return of Old School Bookings-

I have not tried to put together a show in a couple of years, so I may be a little rusty. What I have in mind is to re-book the WCW and WWF, starting the Monday night after Survivor Series, 1997.

I will run two weekly shows, Raw and Nitro, and two monthly PPV's, starting with DGeneration X and Starcade. The rosters of both feds will more or less reflect the real rosters during that time period.

WCW Monday Nitro

Opening montage is shown of the N-W-O beatdown of Ric Flair during his US championship bout with Curt Hennig on last week’s Nitro, and Sting descending from the rafters with a baseball bat, clearing the ring

Show opens up and we are live in Greensboro, North Carolina

Tony Schiavonne –Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Nitro! Tonight we have a huge show lined up for you. Three titles will be decided, and how will the N.W.O. respond to the attack from Sting last week?

Larry Zybisko – Rey Mysterio gets his rematch for the cruiserweight title, The Steiners defend the tag titles against the Faces of Fear, and Curt Hennig will issue an open challenge for the US title.

Voodoo Chile plays—Eric Bischoff comes out, followed by Hollywood Hogan carrying the spray-painted world title. Vincent, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and Buff Bagwell follow him out…the group enters the ring and Bischoff grabs the mic as the crowd boos

Bischoff-Thank you….Thank you very much! And I love each and every one of you as well..(boos) Now before we get to you, Sting, we have a little N-W-O business to take care of first. If anyone happened to be watching Vince’s little Pay Per View last night, which judging by the ratings probably not many of you were, then you should know where I am heading with this. Because tonight, we officially invite Bret the Hitman Hart to join the NW0!

Hall and Bagwell unfurl a Canadian flag and the entire group starts singing “Oh Canada”. Suddenly the lights go out and the spotlight centers on Sting, who is in the rafters pointing the bat toward Hogan.

Hogan- You got a lot of nerve, Stinger! We made you an offer a long time ago, and we have been patient, but last week you signed your death warrant! Why don’t you fly down here right now and we’ll see how much of a man you really are?

JJ Dillon comes out to a mixed reaction

Dillon- Wait a minute, Hogan. I cant speak for Sting, but as far as Bret Hart is concerned, he his coming! And he will be part of WCW!

Nash- Bite me, Dillon! I know Bret, and he is smart enough to know where the money is. I’m sure he will make the right decision when he arrives. Now as far as Sting is concerned…you have spent the past year attacking everyone with your bat, NW0 and WCW alike. You want to be a loner in the rafters, that’s fine! But since you decided to stick your nose is NW0 business, how about tonight you find a partner, if you can, and face me and Scott in this very ring?

Sting smiles and mouths the words “You’re On”

Dillon Then the match is on! (pop) I have one more thing to discuss, and that is the World title, Hogan.

Eric- The world title is none of your concern, JJ. Why don’t you go backstage and stick your nose up Uncle Ted’s ass some more?

Dillon- It is my concern, Bischoff! Hollywood did not defend his title at World War 3, and his contract states that he must defend the title at least once every 30 days. If you do not defend your title next week, then you will be Stripped of the title!

Hogan- You cant do that! I run things around here, not you!

Eric- Don’t worry about it, Hulk. We’ll get El Dandy out here and you can take care of that right now.

Dillon- It wont be El Dandy, Eric. Tonight, in that ring, will be a 10 man Battle Royal. Whoever wins will face you next week for the World title!

Dillon walks out as Hogan and Bischoff are left in the ring, looking stupid

Larry- A new #1 contender crowned here tonight! That’s huge!

Tony- And Sting returns to the ring for the first time in over a year! Who will his mystery partner be?

Backstage, Chris Benoit is WALKING! He is in action NEXT!

Break.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back