Official WZT HQ: The King Of Kings, 13-Time World Champion Triple H

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
1.jpg

Hello, and welcome to the official WZT HQ of Triple H, also known as the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, and many other monikers. Triple H has numerous accomplishments that certainly qualify him to win this tournament. Besides being a 13-time World Champion (8 of those being WWE Championship reigns, second most all-time), Triple H has won the Royal Rumble, the King of the Ring, numerous other titles, has headlined numerous Wrestlemanias, and has been a part of two of the most dominant stables in WWE history: Degeneration-X and Evolution. Triple H has been a WWE mainstay for decades now, virtually being "the guy" in the early 2000's when he dominated Raw as the World Heavyweight Champion.

Triple H has put on classic after classic against some legendary opponents, creating legendary matches that will stand the test of time. Some of these names are Mick Foley, Steve Austin, The Rock, John Cena, Batista, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, and The Undertaker (just to name a few). Besides all of these numerous accomplishments, Triple H deserves your respect and votes for another big reason: his love and devotion for the business that we are all fans of, the WWE. Triple H, despite his criticism, has been one of the most loyal and unwavering guys in WWE history. Now that he's stepped away, at least for now, from wrestling full-time, he's taken up another mantle: being a high-profile WWE executive that will basically inherit control of the company after Vince McMahon. But that still doesn't stop him from delivering a classic match every once in a while, such as his Wrestlemania 28 match with The Undertaker.

I could go on and on listing Triple H's accomplishments, his love for wrestling, and all of the other reasons why he deserves to win the WZT, but I'd be here forever. I encourage you to vote for Triple H this year because, in my opinion, he deserves to win.

He'll probably have to sleep with KB to win the tourney.

In all seriousness though, unless he goes up against Punk, or someone else I like better he's got my vote.

I cant see a matchup where i wouldnt vote for THE GAME maybe if he gets into a submission match against the likes of the Hitman or Kurt Angle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back