[OFFICIAL] WWE *SPOILERS* Thread

From those spoilers they buried the tag division. Not that I really care but it seems like a waste.

Bold Prediction: Reigns and Bryan win the tag belts on Monday.

From those spoilers they buried the tag division. Not that I really care but it seems like a waste.

Makes you long for the days when Cody Rhodes was making cat noises for most of his promos.

Agreed here, I was just saying that to my mate at work. Same has happened with a lot of people in similar positions so it makes sense.

I don't mind Rhyno because you know exactly what you're getting with him. He does like two moves and then hits the Gore, but he doesn't try to be anything more than a power guy with a big finish. That always kind of worked for him.

Oh definitely, plus I think it's good for NXT to get some veterans that wouldn't do too much on the main roster (see Neville v RVD).

I think this means that the higher ups view Rhyno in the same light as someone like Curtis Axel. I haven't seen him in years so I don't know if that's accurate, but I'm excited to see him.

Rhyno works for me, but what the hell did they bring in Brian Kendrick for? That makes no sense to me.

I don't see anything wrong with it. He comes in, acts as a lighter version of Owens for Balor to get experience against, jobs for Finn, and rides away after a nice nostalgia pop.

I'm happy it keeps him off of TNA. It keeps the "TNA is a retirement home for washed up wrestlers."

Rhyno works for me, but what the hell did they bring in Brian Kendrick for? That makes no sense to me.

Wasn't he trying to be a trainer in NXT? Did he get the job?

I can't wait to hear this theme and watch him strut down the ring.

Oh definitely, plus I think it's good for NXT to get some veterans that wouldn't do too much on the main roster (see Neville v RVD).

I love this. I'd love to see NXT feature more veterans simply because I think the vets can teach them quite a bit, put on solid show, and still not take up too much TV time showing the same shit they did back in the 90's. Send Kane to NXT, pls?

I love Rhyno. It would've been interesting to see how far he'd gone had he not got injured in 2001 before he got injured. Probably nowhere but he was booked effectively against some of WWE's top names at the time.

With the trajectory he was on he would've been a viable opponent for Undertaker at Mania.

I love this. I'd love to see NXT feature more veterans simply because I think the vets can teach them quite a bit, put on solid show, and still not take up too much TV time showing the same shit they did back in the 90's. Send Kane to NXT, pls?

Send Kane to a retirement home. He hasn't been that good for a while, and he's been pretty awful since the Corporate Kane gimmick started.

*Daniel Bryan kicks off SmackDown with an in-ring promo. He talks about WrestleMania 31 but is interrupted by Bad News Barrett, who insults Bryan and Dean Ambrose. Ambrose comes out and they brawl. Bryan picks up the IC Title belt and handed it to Barrett but just to distract him. Ambrose and Bryan double teamed Barrett. Barrett dropped the title and ran off, leaving Ambrose and Bryan to celebrate with the title.

* Dean Ambrose defeated The Miz. Barrett came through the crowd to get his title back.

* Renee Young interviews Ambrose backstage.

* Natalya defeated Naomi. Tyson Kidd, Cesaro and The Usos were at ringside and fought.

* Lana and Rusev came out for a promo to mock John Cena. Jack Swagger interrupted but Rusev ended up beating him down. Rusev put Swagger in The Accolade as the Russian flag dropped over the ring.

* Daniel Bryan vs. Bad News Barrett is next. R-Truth was on commentary and ended up stealing Barrett's title belt. Bryan got the win with a running knee. After the match, Barrett looked around for his title but had no idea what happened to it.

* Byron Saxton interviews Roman Reigns backstage.

* R-Truth finds Ambrose backstage and gives him the IC Title belt.

* Fandango defeated Curtis Axel. Axel now has a clock that shows how long he's been in the Royal Rumble.

* Bray Wyatt cut another mysterious promo on The Undertaker.

* Goldust defeated Adam Rose. Stardust was dressed as one of the Rosebuds and attacked Goldust.

* Ryback, Erick Rowan and Dolph Ziggler defeated Kane, Big Show and Seth Rollins when Ryback hit his finisher on Rollins and pinned him. Ryback got the biggest pop of the match.

So Daniel's in the IC Title picture now? Hmm...

Fuck I didn't even read that part. I stopped caring after I saw that it was a six-man tag. At least it was on Smackdown.

Surely Bryan doesn't go to the IC title now. Wade, R-truth, Miz/Mizdow, Ambrose is enough for one month and Bryan really doesn't need to be anywhere close to these feuds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back