[Official] World Series 2007 Live Discussion --- Game One

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
So I can't believe there isn't any thread for this already!

Game One has begun about 20 minutes ago. Josh Beckett struck out the side in the top of the 1st, and Dustin Pedroia hit a lead-off HR about 20 seconds ago at the Bottom of the 1st...

Go BoSox!

Who else is watching?

Base hit for Manny brings in Youkilis from third!

Red Sox - 2
Rockies - 0

Bottom of the 1st, 2 Outs, Mike Lowell at the plate with a count of 1-0.

JD Drew singles in Manny.

Red Sox - 3
Rockies - 0

This is starting to look ugly...

Go BOSOX!

Inning is FINALLY over. 1 out in the Top of the 2nd, Garrett Atkins just hit a double that looked for sure like it was going to be a 500 ft monster HR. Then the ball just lost a ton of momentum and banged off the Green Monster.

Red Sox - 3
Rockies - 0

Top 2nd, 1 Out, Garrett Atkins on 2nd, Brad Hawpe at the plate with a 1-0 count.

Troy Tulowitski drives in Garrett Atkins from 2nd. Half-inning over.

Red Sox - 3
Rockies - 1

Bottom of the 1st. Jacoby Ellsbury is due up.

COME ON PEOPLE! ITS THE WORLD FREAKIN SERIES, AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT CARES?!?!?!

Big Papi drives in Youkilis! Intentional walk to Manny right now.

Red Sox - 4
Rockies - 1

SOMEBODY POST IN HERE DAMNIT I'M SO ALONE!

Hey X all i can say is that damn layoff is hurting the rockies they look so damn rusty and the Sox are just going with the flow like they had in the 8th in game 7

To have a discussion you need at least two people, are you in an asylum somewhere?

Yeah they scored off a double from Tulowitski in the 2nd.

It's 4-1 Red Sox right now going into the bottom of the 3rd.

Yeah they scored off a double from Tulowitski in the 2nd.

It's 4-1 Red Sox right now going into the bottom of the 3rd.

Ahh well then it's still early, Rockies can make a big comeback and win this thing, which I think they need to do if they want any chance at winning the Series

Man Beckett is just on fire. Rockies don't stand a chance in this game as long as Beckett is pitching. He's seriously that friggin dominating. He's got 7 strike outs in 3 innings!

He sucks. No j/k he is a world series MVP and Schilling pitches well when games matter, Well he pitches well most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back