[OFFICIAL] The Swanton HQ

Alex

King Of The Wasteland
Jeff-Hardy-jeff-hardy-3793751-310-383.jpg

Jeff Hardy is one of the best highflying wrestlers ever, fact.

In WWE Jeff Hardy has held very championship in the company except the United States Championship and the now defunct ECW Championship and is a
Triple Crown and Grand Slam Champion.

WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Matt Hardy[4]
World Heavyweight Championship (2 times)[129][191]
WWE Championship (1 time)[10][11]
WWE European Championship (1 time)[10][45]
WWF Hardcore Championship (3 times)[33]
WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (4 times)[31]
WWF Light Heavyweight Championship (1 time)[32]
WWF/E World Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Matt Hardy[10][192]
Ninth Grand Slam Champion
Eighteenth Triple Crown Champion

He has had classic matches with the likes of Undertaker, Edge, Triple H, Matt Hardy, Randy Orton, CM Punk, AJ Styles, Abyss, Jeff Jarret and many more.

While it may be argued Jeff Hardy is only good at gimmick matches, he can excel in normal matches, his match against Randy Orton at Royal Rumble 2008 is a testament to this.

So vote Hardy.

He's had very few classic singles matches after looking at your list of opponents. Lots of good matches, very few that'll be remembered for years to come.

I hope he goes far based on his work from 2008-2009, but a good Triple H, Edge or CM Punk match won't get you far, almost everybody has good matches with them.

Edge's match with Hardy at the Royal Rumble in 2008 put me to sleep. I kept looking at the ramp, waiting for something to happen.

Same with most Edge matches.

Anyway, Hardy's sort of an awful pick. A guy who built his main event run on not being successful. Wow.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQkTlr9afR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pQkTlr9afR4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Too bad this tournament wasn't based on being a fucking loser drug addict.

Jeff would be the winner, no question about it, although he'd face stiff competition from Jake The Snake Roberts.

Too bad this tournament wasn't based on being a fucking loser drug addict.

First of all, win win win.

Second of all, I love some Jeff Hardy. The operating word there is some. When Jeff Hardy gets out there and does his thing, he can be pretty entertaining. And drugs or no drugs, you can't deny he has a passion for entertaining the fans with the way he puts his body through hell swanton bombing people from 20 feet in the air, or higher, often through tables.

Unfortunately (for you, not me) Jeff Hardy does not win in this tournament.

Hardy was almost the champ that never was. If it wasn't for the support of the children who came to the WWE Shows with painted faces who thought Jeff Hardy was the coolest because he did all the hot spots, he probably would have never gotten his hands on the title.

In addition to that, he was never an overwhelmingly strong champion, and was often booked as a guy who took too many risks. Seriously, how many times has a match ended with a missed swanton bomb and Hardy's opponent capitalizing? In a tournament where every match counts, Hardy's super high risk wrestling will not get him as far as you seem to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back