[Official]The Mid-Westside Drive-By HQ

Discussion in 'Posters Tag Tournament (2009)' started by Pimpin, Apr 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pimpin

Pimpin Resident Hip Hop Junkie

This is the offical headquarters of mine & Tburna's team The Mid-Westside Drive-By. Now Tburna & I are two of the most underrated posters on this site & we are a long shot to actually winning this thing. Anyways if you like the underdog story or just wanna simply root for the underdog then just gladly vote for The Mid-Westside Drive-By in the WZ Posters Tag Tournament.

2. Ty Burna

Ty Burna WZCW World Heavyweight Champion

I'm not gonna lie, we got a tough draw in the tournament, facing Luther and jpfizzle right off the bat, but ya know what? Screw it, we in this thing, and we gonna try our damnest to advance to the next round. As Pimpin said, we're the underdogs here, but that's alright with me, I like the uphill battle.

I got respect for y'all, and I hope y'all got respect for me and Pimpin, we don't start shit, and we try to contribute the best we can. We're not mods, but we add to the forums on a consistent basis, so vote for us if you love the underdog story.

From the Midwest to the Westside, it's like 2pac and Bone collaborating all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.