[Official] Mr. Fuji HQ

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone Archives' started by Shock, Feb 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shock

Shock Resident sig maker and TNA mark

I will have more later, as Sam does. However, after extensive thinking, my first choice for an HQ is the great manager and wrestler, Mr. Fuji.
    [​IMG]

He has been inducted into the 2007 Hall of Fame class. He is a former 5 time, 5 time, 5 time World Tag Team Champion (one of them the third longest in history at 11 months). As a manager, he has managed such wrestlers as Don Muraco, George "The Animal" Steele, Kamala, and Yokozuna (to a world title and tag title). He has also managed such teams as The Orient Express and Demolition (to a tag title). Of course, Mr. Fuji has also come up with his signature managerial move, throwing salt in peoples' eyes, which is still kept alive today once in a while on WWE's Dirt Sheet, hosted by Miz and Morrison. So vote Mr. Fuji! Do it.

Although I honestly don't think he'll win, I think he could make it pretty far.

2. thewrestlinghero

thewrestlinghero Well-Known Member

Mr.Fuji is a pretty interesting pick i have not thought him he is a good manger dont get me wrong but i dont see him winning maybe he will be in the 2nd round but he has my support

3. Deadman

Deadman Well-Known Member

Mr.Fuji will make it to the 1st round not far,but FUJI FTW!

4. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

Here's to the best movie theater ticketaker to ever be a tag team champion. COuld be good 1st round fodder for a monster.

5. OIL

OIL Well-Known Member

Erm, won't be getting my votes.

Although I will admit, a great manager right there.

6. klunderbunker

klunderbunker Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House

He was a terrible manager but a decent wrestler in his day. 5 time tag champion I believe, or something like that.

7. Cena's Little Helper

Cena's Little Helper Well-Known Member

I am not acquainted with Mr. Fuji the wrestler, but I am acquainted with Mr. Fuji the manager. And, I thought he sucked. The only thing he did was wave a Japanese flag and throw salt into the eyes of his wrestlers' opponents. Oh, wait, he did a segment once with Gene Okerlund and Yokozuna at a restaurant that was pretty good. He kept on screaming at some hibachi chef because Yokozuna was hungry and he wasn't cooking fast enough. But, besides this, I have no real fond memories of Mr. Fuji.

8. Shock

Shock Resident sig maker and TNA mark

Yes. 5 time. One was the third longest in recorded history with, I believe, Toru Tanaka.

But why was he a terrible manager? He led numerous people to titles, both tag teams and individual wrestlers. You too Immanuel. I'd like to know what was so suck-ish about him to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.