[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
If that's not nitpicking, I don't know what is. If that's seriously what's bothering you about TNA, then I pray no one ever makes you choose between cereal brands.

To clarify, it's not the storylines conducted, it's not the dated taping schedule, it's not the gimmicks the wrestlers have, it's the camera. And Kurt Angle not remembering how to do something from 10 years ago. And a one off gimmick match. That's what keeps you away. You may wanna stay away from the indies then. Those cameras will blind you.

I'm glad you really only focused on the bit about the camera.

I believe I listed off:

The match was boring.
The match was short.
Announcing offered little emotion to it.

But yeah, focus on the fact that I dislike the camera angles, don't bother with anything else that was said.

Geez~us.

I'm glad you really only focused on the bit about the camera.

I believe I listed off:

The match was boring.
The match was short.
Announcing offered little emotion to it.

But yeah, focus on the fact that I dislike the camera angles, don't bother with anything else that was said.

Geez~us.

Jeez, he's trying to say that you got ticked off about the company based upon one show. There have been several times when the WWE has been in fire and one show after let's say five good ones have been bad. You can't ramble on about your dislike for the company after watching a show which happened to have a match you didn't like.

Jeez, he's trying to say that you got ticked off about the company based upon one show. There have been several times when the WWE has been in fire and one show after let's say five good ones have been bad. You can't ramble on about your dislike for the company after watching a show which happened to have a match you didn't like.

Perhaps you also didn't read the initial post I made, so let me repost a portion of it for you so that you can be caught up to speed:

I watch IMPACT maybe once or twice a month just to give it a try and see if I'll get into it.

Every time I do I can't remember why I keep trying to get into it.

Let me re-iterate.

I watch IMPACT once or twice a month to try to see if I can get into it.

One more time:

I watch IMPACT maybe once or twice a month just to give it a try and see if I'll get into it.

Every time I do I can't remember why I keep trying to get into it.

I gave an example of one match that thoroughly frustrated me. That match was of two of TNA's top people ever.

Do I need to further explain how a match, a 2 out of 3 falls match no less, with two of TNA's top talents having the things in it I disliked can be frustrating?

I also showed frustration with the Feast or Fired segment.

If you're going to reply, keep up with the conversation.

Perhaps you also didn't read the initial post I made, so let me repost a portion of it for you so that you can be caught up to speed:

Let me re-iterate.

I watch IMPACT once or twice a month to try to see if I can get into it.

One more time:

I gave an example of one match that thoroughly frustrated me. That match was of two of TNA's top people ever.

Do I need to further explain how a match, a 2 out of 3 falls match no less, with two of TNA's top talents having the things in it I disliked can be frustrating?

I also showed frustration with the Feast or Fired segment.

If you're going to reply, keep up with the conversation.

The match wasn't short. It was a 2 out of 3 falls match on an Impact Wrestling special. This wasn't a PPV where you have a 20 minute main event. This was a solid match at 12 minutes. The match didn't need emotion from Tenay. If you were a a regular viewer, the events leading to this match made this interesting to see. Tenay wasn't relied upon here.

What I was saying about the Feast or Fired match is that it was a math which hasn't aired in years and the day you ended up watching was the day they aired the match. I am aware that you have seen it before but if you watched it for a few consecutive weeks maybe you wouldn't hold such an opinion.

What did you think of the cage match at the end? Was there too much motion from the commentators? :rolleyes:

The match wasn't short. It was a 2 out of 3 falls match on an Impact Wrestling special. This wasn't a PPV where you have a 20 minute main event. This was a solid match at 12 minutes. The match didn't need emotion from Tenay. If you were a a regular viewer, the events leading to this match made this interesting to see. Tenay wasn't relied upon here.

I had known about the build up an even seen some of it. If it was actually a solid 12 minutes than it felt like the fastest 12 minutes I'd seen. Obviously the match did need emotion from commentating because the match itself didn't present much. Other factors that kept emotion out of the match were things like the camera angle. Multiple times while in the Crossface both men's backs were to the camera thus eliminating the viewer's chance to see the emotion that is supposed to come from being in a signature submission.

What I was saying about the Feast or Fired match is that it was a math which hasn't aired in years and the day you ended up watching was the day they aired the match. I am aware that you have seen it before but if you watched it for a few consecutive weeks maybe you wouldn't hold such an opinion.

I'm not talking about the Feast or Fired match, I'm talking about the backstage segment where they were revealing the briefcases and the build up to that.

What did you think of the cage match at the end? Was there too much motion from the commentators? :rolleyes:

I skipped through it because I was already long since bored.

Last night's Main event really highlighted some of the problems with TNA.

TNA doesn't know how to show restraint. When it does something like this, it always goes all-out because it thinks that's what its fanbase wants: Attitude Era-level schmozzes with half the goddamn roster showing up right at the end to interfere. It doesn't get Dixie or Magnus or anyone else heel heat; it just creates confusion and chaos and leaves people wondering what the hell happened (and why it happened). It shows TNA doesn't have run-ins, it has parades.

I don't know why they needed to book AJ taking on the whole fucking heel roster, whether he's coming back or not. You could tell the exact same story by allowing AJ and Magnus to have a long back-and-forth match, and then have one guy interfere and screw AJ over. No referee garbage, no clusterfucks, just ONE person screwing AJ. Maybe Bobby Roode, so he can feud with Magnus taking credit for Magnus being champ.

In the whole history of wrestling, nobody has ever thought "Gee, that guy is a pussy" if a wrestler loses after a simple interference.

But somehow TNA must have been really scared that the fans were gonna look down on AJ unless it took the entire heel roster to beat him. That's never been true - there's no shame in losing following one person interfering. Randy Orton got bigger heel heat by low-blowing Daniel Bryan once than Dixie ever did by throwing every fucking thing at AJ.

Last night really fucking sucked.

First off, they overdo things or make shit too fucking complicated.

First with the Bully Ray/Anderson feud. Bully Ray's new character had potential until they started revolving around this theme of lighter fluid and him holding a lighter made of fucking Kryptonite lol. Obviously I get the logic behind him dousing his opponents in lighter fluid and then holding the lighter, but it just looks fucking stupid for a grown man to be scared of a lighter and in a real life situation most would just smack that shit out of his hands lol. Then on top of that the corny church scene and the corny music? I think they put that dumbass music in the Bully/Brooke in ring promo last week too lol. Then on top of that what the fuck was he holding at the end of the segment? I'm assuming baby clothes but the audience should never have to assume on something like that.

Secondly, the whole night should not have been dedicated to one angle that only puts over the dude who's fucking leaving the company. If Roode crossed Magnus, pinned Styles and ran out with the title and Dixie, that would have been tolerable, maybe even a good twist to the angle (the 20 dudes running to the ring would have still been not needed), but no they really did all that shit to accomplish . . . nothing . . . Magnus is not anymore over as a heel (although he does look quite the bitch champion needing every heel in the company on his side), people still want Dixie to get all the way the fuck off of their TV, and AJ is the now most over face . . . in ROH.

I don't need to go into detail on how dumb it was to have all the referee and roster interference in the main event.

It's my fault for still taking TNA seriously after they decided to revolve the majority of their programming around a guy who wasn't even signed to a long term fucking contract.

From now on I will refer to the company formerly known as Total Nonstop Wrestling as Russolympics and I will continue to watch for the lulz.

This post was made long ago but why not?

First with the Bully Ray/Anderson feud. Bully Ray's new character had potential until they started revolving around this theme of lighter fluid and him holding a lighter made of fucking Kryptonite lol. Obviously I get the logic behind him dousing his opponents in lighter fluid and then holding the lighter, but it just looks fucking stupid for a grown man to be scared of a lighter and in a real life situation most would just smack that shit out of his hands lol.

This is professional wrestling, if it was supposed to be as real as possible, the WWE, TNA and every other pro wrestling company is doing something wrong. Remember when the Aces and Eights kidnapped Joseph Park and tortured him? If that was realistic, Bully Ray would have been sentenced. How about in the Attitude Era when everyone kicked the crap out of each other? Remember When Austin punched his boss in the balls and when Undertaker pushed Mankind off of a Cell? Pro Wrestling is meant to be crazy, insane and out of the ordinary.

I think they put that dumbass music in the Bully/Brooke in ring promo last week too lol.

They gave something a try, I thought it was pretty cool. One thing they've been doing in recent years which I have really enjoyed is a different way of presenting the product like those backstage hidden camera men. This was something different which they gave a go at. You seem to be trying to attack them for any little thing they do.

Then on top of that what the fuck was he holding at the end of the segment? I'm assuming baby clothes but the audience should never have to assume on something like that.

The babies' clothes represented Mr Anderson's unborn children. His wife is pregnant with twins. To have them in a coffin really made Bully's character look barbaric. They're not PG or anything so why not?

This is NOT your second point.

Magnus is not anymore over as a heel (although he does look quite the bitch champion needing every heel in the company on his side),

Heels aren't over, they're supposed to be booed. Also, that's what a heel is supposed to do, piss people off and take the easy way out, hence he got a lot of assist from the heels of the roster. He seems to have pissed you off so he's doing a god job. You really do lack common sense.

AJ is the now most over face . . . in ROH.

Why is this even relevant?

I don't need to go into detail on how dumb it was to have all the referee and roster interference in the main event.

You said you don't have to go into detail, which would hint that you're going to say something brief about the refs. You didn't do that. Anyhow, referees came out to do their job and some were forced upon doing it, which was done to show Dixie's authority and to present her heel character, what's the problem?

It's my fault for still taking TNA seriously after they decided to revolve the majority of their programming around a guy who wasn't even signed to a long term fucking contract.

It looked as if they were going to have Styles return but because of certain issues, that didn't happen. You think they wanted that to occur? I question why they didn't give AJ what he wanted but I have to give them credit for moving away from a storyline they built up to and didn't work out. Ratings have been on the rise and that's a good sign.

From now on I will refer to the company formerly known as Total Nonstop Wrestling as Russolympics and I will continue to watch for the lulz.

Sure. You complain about something yet you will watch it for "lulz." That doesn't make sense to me. Also in the Impact LD you said TNA, not that other thing.

I read the spoilers for the next few weeks and as the poster said "it felt like Vince Russo was all over it", and last night did.

What happened with the Menagerie? Where's the creepy stuff about them? All they seem to be is a bunch of goofs. The Kazarian vs Crazzy Steve anti-match really highlights this. He could have been part of that "clowns are scary" fear within everyone, but instead we have him splashing a knot of balloons and then pantsing the referee.

Nice sendoff for Kazarian as well. Winning by DQ over a poor man's Doink.

What happened with the Menagerie? Where's the creepy stuff about them? All they seem to be is a bunch of goofs. The Kazarian vs Crazzy Steve anti-match really highlights this. He could have been part of that "clowns are scary" fear within everyone, but instead we have him splashing a knot of balloons and then pantsing the referee.

Nice sendoff for Kazarian as well. Winning by DQ over a poor man's Doink.

They're comic relief. They exist to be a break from how intense everything else is in TNA, especially with the new trio on top of the card. Goofy Doink survived for years so this likely will too. Also any excuse to look at Rebel works for me.

just finish watching impact this week and i have just one question to ask, who in the right mind thought it was a good idea to cut the main event segment in 2. Really when they started the whole dixie carter/ jeff jarrett segment i started laughing at what dixie was saying then drew galloway come out and says wait, he got something to say and they cut abroptly to commercial. I was shaking my head, it was like if on raw, seth rollins came out talk for 10 minutes, the john cena comes out to interrupt seth and they decide to go to break so now cena as to wait until the commercial break is over before starting to talk. This is the same thing even if the show was tape. By doing some thing like that, your pretty much saying that drew galloway went to the ring to talk to dixie about who attacked him, then wait 5 minutes of commercial before starting to talk.

Nobody would do that, nobody, because it'S a dumb movie, if you need more time of the talking segment at the end of the show but have to have a certain amount of commercial break, move on somewhere else but never cut a promo segment in 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back