Odell Beckham

Brings some sort of explanation as to Beckham's attitude during the game. Not excusing it, but the Panthers seem like pricks.

So Beckham didn't entice this by wearing the Joker gloves onto the field during warm ups? What the Panthers did was what they deem fun and games. He let a guy who wasn't even going to even see the field get him upset? Sounds like bullshit to me. The real prick is the one facing a suspension.

So Beckham didn't entice this by wearing the Joker gloves onto the field during warm ups? What the Panthers did was what they deem fun and games. He let a guy who wasn't even going to even see the field get him upset? Sounds like bullshit to me. The real prick is the one facing a suspension.

So pointing a bat, and telling Beckham they were going to beat the shit out of them is fun and games?

And what do the Joker gloves have to do with it? Panthers talked shit, Beckham responded. That's what happens in real life. People get upset. Why is it hard to also believe that the Panthers are pricks?

The bat story is stupid. Unless Sting is on the Panthers practice squad, it wasn't making it into the game. Bats have been used as a rallying totems for many teams over the years.

Beckham had no excuse and this bat nonsense just makes him look like more of a punk bitch and makes people buying it look gullible.

So pointing a bat, and telling Beckham they were going to beat the shit out of them is fun and games?

And what do the Joker gloves have to do with it? Panthers talked shit, Beckham responded. That's what happens in real life. People get upset. Why is it hard to also believe that the Panthers are pricks?

Josh Norman likens himself to Batman that's why I was making the Joker reference.

This is not the first time they have brought out bats. It has been a thing the Panther Corners have done throughout the season.

[YOUTUBE]lGawSo_OQGQ[/YOUTUBE]

The practice squad player yesterday with the bat. https://www.instagram.com/p/_hYkU5vaFl/

Should have used "IF" the story was true about the Panthers, my apologies:

The bat story is stupid. Unless Sting is on the Panthers practice squad, it wasn't making it into the game. Bats have been used as a rallying totems for many teams over the years.

Beckham had no excuse and this bat nonsense just makes him look like more of a punk bitch and makes people buying it look gullible.

The bat story is dumb, but that's what set off Odell. The physical nature of their match up along with the trash talking just furthered his anger. Again, I don't absolve blame for his helmet to helmet hit on Norman. No excuse for that and he received his one game suspension.

Josh Norman likens himself to Batman that's why I was making the Joker reference.

This is not the first time they have brought out bats. It has been a thing the Panther Corners have done throughout the season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGawSo_OQGQ

The practice squad player yesterday with the bat. https://www.instagram.com/p/_hYkU5vaFl/

Yeah I know all that. It's just Norman is a prick. A whiny prick at that who doesn't know how to insult (ballerina, really?). It's not hard for me to believe that two jerks with inflated egos went off on each other. That's what generally happens. The blame should go on the officiating crew for not controlling it earlier.

Again, the helmet to helmet hit was inexcusable and he received his punishment. I just find it weird for people to expect that gifted athletes who play a violent sport also act as paragons of virtue for that same audience. Tempers flare and things happen. This whole thing did take away from a great game and a great battle between two great players.

Should have used "IF" the story was true about the Panthers, my apologies:

The bat story is dumb, but that's what set off Odell. The physical nature of their match up along with the trash talking just furthered his anger. Again, I don't absolve blame for his helmet to helmet hit on Norman. No excuse for that and he received his one game suspension.

Yeah I know all that. It's just Norman is a prick. A whiny prick at that who doesn't know how to insult (ballerina, really?). It's not hard for me to believe that two jerks with inflated egos went off on each other. That's what generally happens. The blame should go on the officiating crew for not controlling it earlier.

Again, the helmet to helmet hit was inexcusable and he received his punishment. I just find it weird for people to expect that gifted athletes who play a violent sport also act as paragons of virtue for that same audience. Tempers flare and things happen. This whole thing did take away from a great game and a great battle between two great players.

I thought they both acted immature. I believe the ballerina line was in reference to that ballerina dancing OBJ was doing in the pre-game warmups. I believe part of Norman's frustration in the post-game interview was mainly because the refs didn't eject him. Which the suspension today looks bad on the officiating crew because they ultimately allowed him to remain in the game.

The funny part is Coughlin acting completely unaware of the calls against OBJ. He was too much concerned about his job on the hot seat to even acknowledge his actions. He knew if he yanked him out the game, there would've been no tie game.

Eli Manning speaking out towards Norman's post-game comments. Yet this guy did nothing to help get this guy back in line.

Funny how there's zero outrage over this hit today. Gee, I wonder why?

IncompleteFakeGalah.gif

Had that been Antonio Brown hitting Aqib Talib, I'm sure he'd be getting called a "punk" and "thug" all over the internet today too. But since it's some no-name offensive lineman, there's zero outrage and no suspension.

IncompleteFakeGalah.gif

Had that been Antonio Brown hitting Aqib Talib, I'm sure he'd be getting called a "punk" and "thug" all over the internet today too. But since it's some no-name offensive lineman, there's zero outrage and no suspension.

Definitely that hit should warrant some attention from the league. I missed most of that game so I'm not sure if there was any sort or animosity before that hit. But the difference is Beckham's actions the entire game up to that point played a role into this much media coverage . The media spent a week hyping that matchup so they knew everyone would be watching. Clearly it's that obvious why what you're showing was unnoticed.

IncompleteFakeGalah.gif

Coming from a Steeler fan...I think Cody Wallace is a piece of shit. He has been doing stuff like that all season and it's disgusting. That was one of the dirtiest things I have ever seen, and it comes right after the whole Steelers team got done crying about how dirty the Bengals are. That whole situation really is just as shameful as the Odell Beckham one.

You bring up an excellent point though about it. Why does OBJ get all the criticism and a guy like Wallace who has done this all season is hardly in the headlines? I heard the league plans to fine him but that's about it.

I cant wait for Pouncey to come back. It was a dirty and cheap shot on a guy that had nothing to do with the hit on Antonio Brown. Clearly it was an act of revenge because of how Brown was stood up and tackled. Ultimately it cost the team 15 yards and an Int on the very next play.

The bad part about the OBJ and this Wallace situation is neither team can afford to lose a player with their post season at stake. I hate how stupid these players can be. That reminded me all to much of Kemo, he did that crap all the time.

There's a difference between playing hard nose football and being dirty. He drilled that guy dead on in the helmet. If another team did that to one of my favorite team's guys, I'd be livid, you all would be too.

So OBJ is suspended for a game. That's good; the guy has to learn....and sitting on the sidelines while his teammates play a tough team might give him the message he can't go taking potshots at people during a game, no matter how they might be trying to intimidate him.

Before the suspension was announced, OBJ was talking about not wanting to get personal foul penalties because it 'hurts his team.' When he's not out there against the Vikings, maybe he'll get a practical demonstration that sticks with him.

Damn diva receiva

His absence from a prime time game may ultimately kill what little bit of a chance his team has left at sneaking into the playoffs. That division is TERRIBLE. After this season, Coughlin has to go. As of Sunday and here on out he's coaching to keep his job.

His absence from a prime time game may ultimately kill what little bit of a chance his team has left at sneaking into the playoffs.

As much as I don't like to see my Giants lose, it might be for the best if they don't make the playoffs. With this team, what would happen if they did sneak in? Another 4th quarter meltdown? They're not good enough to be there.

After this season, Coughlin has to go.

For sure. Just leaving in the volatile OBJ in the game after he committed 3 personal fouls should indicate that T.C. doesn't know the score anymore.

That's the bad part, Coughlin has always been known for strict player discipline. It's hard to believe he let all his morals go as a coach Sunday. Even if he hadn't removed him from the game before the helmet hit he should've been pulled for at least a few plays so he can cool down. He has to take the fall despite the rest of the staff and players needing to help cool their teammate down.

Granted I live within an hour and a half from Bank of America stadium I'm not a fan of a the Panthers but I give Cam credit for stepping in and talking to Norman when things started spiraling out of comtrol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back