Ocheeva

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the use of a week why not just perma - ban fools that just shit all over WZ, they dont want to listen to the rules then make then leave.

Thats just in my opinion

I dont know I'll take a look. He's one of those poster's that you give a bit of leeway to because he's a good poster.

He got banned! Couldnt have happened to a cooler guy.

Ya i think Xfearbefore rant he went on was taken out of context. If you read the post above him, you'll understand why he went there, it makes sense when you read it.

I respect the banning, but i'll make an arguement for him to get back asap.

OK OK. xfear could get a little out of hand (hell, there was a quote from me in his sig where i said "sorry if i sound like xfearbefore on a John Cena rant") but the man posted decently and if you read the post above his then his post is understandable, and i'm definetly in with Shockmaster to help make an argument for his re-instating.

EDIT: just created a "free xfearbefore" userbar, anyone who wants to, feel free to use it and get the word out there :)

First of all...are you gay?

Couple that comment with the rest of the guys rants, yeah he'll be banned for a long while now. All the Free XFearBefore Banners in the world wont get someone that abuses other posters in the manner he does back.

So yeah quit hijacking other people's threads with free XFearBefore campaigns.

OK Sorry but i'm making an interjection. If you read the post above xfear's, it's at least understandable. Maybe he got a little out of hand, but a permanent ban? I personally agreed with x's comments, although i do admit, like i say, he did get a little OTT. Maybe he should be brought back on restricted access or probation or something?

And, BTW, do not badmouth the userbar boy! I pain-stakingly made that and do not wanna see it buried just yet.

Since when are we taking over other people's threads? Seriously, i didn't notice us doing that. Thanks, that's my :twocents: for now.

He was only banned for a week anyway.

3 infractions is a week long ban
4 infractions is two weeks
5 is a perma ban

xfear had three warnings.

oops, didn't realize that jake. i thought it was only that thing.

*goes and hides

Since when are we taking over other people's threads? Seriously, i didn't notice us doing that. Thanks, that's my :twocents: for now.

Is this Thread specifically about the banning of x? No it isn't so therefore stop taking it off topic with this crap. This is your last chance before you start getting Infractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back