NXT TakeOver: Philadelphia: NXT Tag Team Championship - The UE VS The AOP

Jack-Hammer

YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
After defeating the Street Profits in a #1 contender's match on last night's episode of NXT, the Authors of Pain move onto TakeOver: Philly to challenge Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish for the NXT Tag Team Championship.

Should be a fun match but I see little chance of the AOP regaining the titles, partially because of Adam Cole and partially because I expect the Authors to be called up to the main roster before too long.

Will be a damn fine little match, but I think everyone sees a predictable ending inbound.

AOP is rumored to be headed up to the main roster after Mania, plus UE just won the belts, and UE as a whole are set to be the backbone of the show going forward.

There isn't a single reason The Authors of Pain regain the Tag titles here. Like mentioned above, Bobby Fish, Kyle O'Reilly and Adam Cole are the future of NXT and their faces will be all over anything NXT related for the next year or so. I expect a good match, but a clean loss over such a dominating team that are also former champions will do wonders for the Undisputed Era. The UE continue their dominance in NXT and AoP take their dominance to Raw and manhandle us a couple of losers like Jason Jordan and Roman Reigns.

Hamler's Prediction: The Undisputed Era will retain the NXT Tag Team Championship.

I'm not as sold as others are, it wouldn't be the first time NXT made a random, head scratching title change without much rhyme or reason behind it. I could see AOP winning them back and then dropping them again at Takeover: New Orleans right before they head up to the main roster. In fact, that would probably be my prediction... IF I didn't expect the other two titles to change hands as well. I doubt we're gonna see every championship change hands which is why I'm ultimately picking The Undisputed Era.

Good tag match, help establish the undisputed era and now they can move on and go back to their feud against sanity going into takeover, new Orleans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back