NorCal and Jake present the worst of the forums awards

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you dont care what other people think DS, becuase you are just SUCH the badass.

and Luth, tru dat. that is silly, and makes for a very weak debating enviornment

I tell you what gets on my nerves, when someone has an opinion, a mod disagrees, and suddenly the opinion changes. That annoys me more than cheese.

That's funny. I get annoyed when a member is accused of 'playing mod' for just about anything...hmm.

I know you dont care what other people think DS, becuase you are just SUCH the badass.

When did I ever say I wanted to act like that? How the fuck can someone be a 'badass' on an internet forum? I post negatively because that's how I feel about things. It's not some act designed to make me appear like something.

I have never met you people, I don't know you (that is actually true seeing as I don't know personal details about anyone here), so please explain to me why I should care what you think of me? If I did care, why would I be going around pissing people off so much? You'd think I'd be trying to say how great you all are.

How badass was that?

you know how people truly know that I couldnt care less of what people think of me, and the things I say DS?? Becuase I dont feel the need to orate such things everytime I turn up to make a post. If anything, you care more than anyone around here what people think of you and your OH so tough guy negative posts.

and that just "my interpretation, which I am entitled to"

you know how people truly know that I couldnt care less of what people think of me, and the things I say DS?? Becuase I dont feel the need to orate such things everytime I turn up to make a post.

Yes, because I recall saying something along those lines with every post of mine. Jesus. I think I've said 'I don't care what you people think' maybe twice. The problem with people like you is, you see someone say a few negative things, and because that offends you so much, you think that 'that's all they do'.

If anything, you care more than anyone around here what people think of you and your OH so tough guy negative posts.

I fail to see your logic there.

and that just "my interpretation, which I am entitled to"

I don't see a reason for you to have mockingly put what I said previously into that post. At all.

I post negatively. Get the fuck over it. It obviously affects people, which is why I do it. If you people didn't constantly go wherever I have posted and find something you don't like about it, I wouldn't be so negative.

Yes, because I recall saying something along those lines with every post of mine. Jesus. I think I've said 'I don't care what you people think' maybe twice. The problem with people like you is, you see someone say a few negative things, and because that offends you so much, you think that 'that's all they do'.

I fail to see your logic there.

I don't see a reason for you to have mockingly put what I said previously into that post. At all.

I post negatively. Get the fuck over it. It obviously affects people, which is why I do it. If you people didn't constantly go wherever I have posted and find something you don't like about it, I wouldn't be so negative.

pretty much says it all folks. thankyou for your time tonight DS

I've lurked long enough to answer.

Worst Poster - Hmmm. I'm going to have to go with...CCS, I just can't take dealing with that personally.

Worst mod - I kind of want to say Becca but eh...I'll go with Polly simply because I never see him. I could go with Shango as well, but I see him more then Polly

Worst thread - Defiantly the "All Things Becca" thead. Waste of time, much? Its just a wanna be of NorCal's thread.

Worst section - Hmmm...I'm going to say Spam Zone, we've got a bar room don't we?

Biggest kiss ass - Damn, everyone on Becca's nuts? I mean -seriously-, why the fuck is that? She's 17, she's pretty but she's not the fuckin' -greatest- thing on Earth. Get over yourselves. You'll never fuck her, you'll probably never even see her why the FUCK would you waste the space and time filled with shit that's completely and utterly pointless?

Most pathetic cry out for attention/love - Yeah, I'll have to give it too Becca. Sorry, but encouraging the kiss-asses around you is terrible.

Person who has been around forever but still acts like a newb - Eh, I guess TM just for the bandwagon.

Most worthless forum member - I don't see how people can put up DS or Jake or anyone like that. They're so damn entertaining. If anything, the people who sit there and suck on Becca's nuts, shut down any chance of entertainment for more "lets float each others boats". Its hard too narrow that down to anything but a group.

Worst thread - Defiantly the "All Things Becca" thead. Waste of time, much? Its just a wanna be of NorCal's thread.

I'll admit those threads are basically full of useless banter, but it is the Bar Room...And, FYI, NorCal started Becca's thread...I think it's meant to be a wannabe...

I'll admit those threads are basically full of useless banter, but it is the Bar Room...And, FYI, NorCal started Becca's thread...I think it's meant to be a wannabe...

It doesn't really matter why or who started it, its just another excuse to kiss Becca's ass.

And for the record, Becca, I don't have a problem with you. Really, I don't. I also don't think just being nice too someone is kissing ass or anything such as that, but because you're a girl on a wrestling forum and point it out; you've got people who'll bend over backwards for you and I find it annoying. Sorry, nothing personal against you just the people who're stuck on your nuts.

thats exactly why I started it. I was sickened by the immense ass schmoozing going on nightly in the NorCal thread. The NorCal is to be a place of beautiful scantily glad women, hilarious true life stories, and people asking me questions.

not...whatever the fuck it is people do to becca

To be fair, NorCal, this is not the way to stop it. Just pointing out a problem does nothing, shut it down while its happening. Who cares if you ruffle feathers. People know the difference between ass kissing and being respectful, even if people want to be smart-asses and go on and on about everything they do is kiss ass-ing.

It doesn't really matter why or who started it, its just another excuse to kiss Becca's ass.

And for the record, Becca, I don't have a problem with you. Really, I don't. I also don't think just being nice too someone is kissing ass or anything such as that, but because you're a girl on a wrestling forum and point it out; you've got people who'll bend over backwards for you and I find it annoying. Sorry, nothing personal against you just the people who're stuck on your nuts.

:lmao: It's funny, just because I don't ask people to kiss my ass. If they want to be nice to me, why not? I'm a really nice person, but because they talk about me in the Becca thread (Which, not only did I not start, I don't think there's one picture of me in it, as we're either talking about wrestling, or hot wrestlers) you think the'yre kissing ass. Not true.

It annoys the fuck out of me. It really puts off any will to post in any topic.

Um, stay out of the Becca thread, and maybe a couple of others, and you'll be fine. I love how you act it's all over the forum and all threads you want to post in, when it's no where near that. So, go post in wrestling and you'll be fine :).

:lmao: It's funny, just because I don't ask people to kiss my ass. If they want to be nice to me, why not? I'm a really nice person, but because they talk about me in the Becca thread (Which, not only did I not start, I don't think there's one picture of me in it, as we're either talking about wrestling, or hot wrestlers) you think the'yre kissing ass. Not true.

You don't, I never said you did. And I told you, being a smartass isn't going to help. There's a difference between ass kissing and being nice. And what does having a picture of you in the thread have to do with anything?

Its obvious you took some form of offense to what I said, and I'll say sorry because it wasn't meant as a rib towards you. You're a girl on a wrestling forum, added to the fact EVERY person loves having attention (no matter the sex); its going to grow annoying.

Um, stay out of the Becca thread, and maybe a couple of others, and you'll be fine. I love how you act it's all over the forum and all threads you want to post in, when it's no where near that. So, go post in wrestling and you'll be fine :).

Its actually pretty bad, and considering at this point in time the only really interesting section of the forum is the Bar Room and too some extent the Chit Chat...yeah...And you say its not in every topic, but it sure as hell are the active ones. Its what kills most of the will to post, that and those -really- random and annoying topics that literally serve -zero- purpose and will die out in like 8 or 9 posts.

Oh and I meant to ask but couldn't be bothered quoting it, why do you want to say me as worst mod?

I think because I don't actually see the work you do. I realize you do it, but if I can't see it...well...yeah, not much I can base anything on. That and it could be argued your fans got you your spot, if they pleased. Tis the only thing Luther's missing, he needs more fizzles if he wants that Admin spot.

Course...I can't remember off the top of my head now...oops.

Again, I really hope you aren't taking any of this as a rib. I really don't feel like getting into it over something that is being taken the wrong way.

Hold on, my 'fans got me my spot'? So because you don't want me to 'take this the wrong way', I'll ask what you mean by that.

And what work? A moderators main job is to keep the forums clean and to generate discussion, something I do both of :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back