No Way Out LD

More Likely to Change Hands Tonight...

• WWE Championship

• World Heavyweight Championship

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm not seeing how Kozlov will go out. I can see Big Show eliminating Undertaker, but Kozlov's undefeated streak ends tonight, one way or another. And come on, that thing on the stage that's like a shell of an Elimination Chamber? Shane is coming off that, no question.

I'm surprised Jeff made it to the ring without Matt attacking him. That would have been pretty cool.

Thank God Jeff quit using that gawd awfull face paint.

On a unrelated note, I'm expecting a Kozlov/Taker feud to start up tonight.

damn, interesting this match is starting out tonight. Must be a swerve somewhere tonight.

I can see a double team to get Kozolv out. Maybe HHH pedigree, then Swanton Bomb by Jeff?

Taker? Maybe after Show get eliminated, he goes after Taker and punches him in head or chokeslams him. Then another wrestler gives him his finisher.

Oh, that's interesting, pinfalls have to happen inside the ring, not on the chamber floor. I swear I've seen pinfalls on the steel in earlier matches. RVD went out of the first one on the floor, I'm sure of it.

damn, interesting this match is starting out tonight. Must be a swerve somewhere tonight.

This match with a potential Matt
ECW with a potential Christian
JBL owning HBK for life
Vince joining Legacy
Mike Knox as WHC

one of those 5 surely!

Oh, that's interesting, pinfalls have to happen inside the ring, not on the chamber floor. I swear I've seen pinfalls on the steel in earlier matches. RVD went out of the first one on the floor, I'm sure of it.

Elimination Chamber rules are subject to change. Hence this match starting the show

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back