• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No Shave November Backfired

That kind of selfishness is what causes karma to put the devil in your bowels.

Nick has been extra grouchy lately. Did you quit smoking again?

No, but this is insane. No matter where I turn, for weeks now, I have to read about No Shave November, or Movember (however you spell it). It's getting old, and seeing this is a forum, I felt it appropriate to complain here, as opposed to choking someone on the street. Oh, and you're not always the brightest ray of sunshine yourself.

Sadly, I'm not allowed to participate, due to work. Fucking job, with dress codes, and money and my desire to possess the money.

I hear ya, I started growin one a while back and my boss told me I had to lose it, fuckin bullshit. However since I'm on medical suspension I've been growing it out for about a month :)

Normally I don't go along with this trend but this year I think I might. Don't feel like shaving this month anyways.

I was getting worried that, after 30 posts, no one had asked what she had decided not to shave. Her legs? Her face? Her vag?

Thank God for Nick.

You should have kept on growing it to see how long it would take her to cave. No girl wants to go out in public with leg hair (I think).

Yeah, start calling her Chewbacca or something and see how long she lasts.

The number of mustaches on campus is disturbing. Thank goodness it's not also Leave The Top Half of Your Shirt Unbuttoned to Expose Chest Hair month.

The entire point of Movember is to raise money and awareness for Prostate and Testicular Cancer. Which is what people should be doing if they are taking part in Movember

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back