Night of Champions or Night of Screwy Finishes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tequila Dave

Flame on.
Night of Champions is approaching fast and it’s gonna be a tough PPV for creative to book. Why? Well let’s look at the matches:

Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. John Cena
No matter what anyone says, Cena is still the company’s biggest draw and number one guy. He has his eyes fixed on Alberto Del Rio’s WWE Championship and considering the busy summer the belt has had already, I doubt Cena will be regaining it quite yet. There will most likely be a controversial ending that will allow this feud to continue and both competitors to look strong. How do you see this match going down, and how would you go about booking this match?

Randy Orton (c) vs. Mark Henry
Mark Henry has been on fire recently, and I doubt his monster push is going to end at Night of Champions. At the same time, however, Orton has only recently regained the World Heavyweight Championship and will most likely look strong either in victory of defeat… How do you see this one going down, and how would you go about booking this match?

Triple H vs. CM Punk
CM Punk has been enjoying the run of a lifetime at the moment, but Triple H is almost unbeatable when he’s in the zone…There are lots of factors you can’t ignore when it comes to this matchup, such as Kevin Nash and the possibility there’s gonna be some sort of big reveal during its course or at its conclusion. Pretty much, I doubt we’ll see a clean 1-2-3 to end this. How do you see this one going down, and how would you go about booking this match?

No other matches have been confirmed at this point, but we do know all the championships will be defended and it’s likely that the US Title match will be influenced by Vickie Guerrero.

I’m predicting a lot of screwy finishes. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back