**NEW WZCW SUPERSTAR IN NEED**

The Butcher

📶
There's a new WrestleZone Championship Wrestling superstar on the horizon, but he needs help with his look. Details of the character have to be kept secret, but this request is simple.

I need this snake's skin:

70254fc5dd537dce76b5c203d62af5cd.jpg

To be this man's skin:

h-1-650_070815035206.jpg

You'd really be helping me and this character's writer out a lot. Thanks in advance!

Just paint the man's skin with the colour and design of snake's skin! Dont replace his face with snake's face!

Before Killjoy says it, you're going to need a few renderings, or it will be impossible to make match graphics. For instance, my rep is Corey Taylor, and even with the loads of pictures out there, he does not have enough renders for me to keep this look for long.

Just paint the man's skin with the colour and design of snake's skin! Dont replace his face with snake's face!

Before Killjoy says it, you're going to need a few renderings, or it will be impossible to make match graphics. For instance, my rep is Corey Taylor, and even with the loads of pictures out there, he does not have enough renders for me to keep this look for long.

Thanks a ton, NSL. I really appreciate your graciousness and sincerely owe you one. If I ever get any kind of Hall of Fame vote, it's yours ;)

You need more pictures of your character, Kapu. Different poses, angles, etc. You may want to spend some time talking with a long-time WZCW member and let them coach you and help you develop your character. It seems like it can be a handful.

How many more?

That's not a question I can answer. I have no graphics skills :lmao: I'd say you should send a PM to someone like Dave or KillJoy. They are both solid graphic artists, and have been on Creative long enough to know what you need, if you're doing a custom look like that.

There's a new WrestleZone Championship Wrestling superstar on the horizon, but he needs help with his look. Details of the character have to be kept secret, but this request is simple.

I need this snake's skin:

70254fc5dd537dce76b5c203d62af5cd.jpg

To be this man's skin:

h-1-650_070815035206.jpg

You'd really be helping me and this character's writer out a lot. Thanks in advance!

Please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back