New released Benoit text message

Capt. Charisma

Getting Noticed By Management
Source: The Sun
On the morning of May 9 2007, she texted him twice.

The first read: “One night you texting I love you, during the day you won’t talk.”

Talking about his steroid use, Nancy added: “Get off the cr*p you’re on, it’s making you passive aggressive and I don’t need the abuse.”

Three-and-a-half hours later she messaged again, saying: “No-one knows what goes on behind close doors.

"The excuses about not being able to see your [other] kids is your failure in putting any effort to them.

“Paying out lots of money, sending for them twice a year is a far cry from being a Dad.

“You need to get it together. I will not accept this steroid induced roller coaster ride of emotional abuse.

“Ignoring the problem or running away isn’t going to help you face it. You need professional [help] and only if you’re fully honest about it.”

Another text, from later that month, reads: “You are a grown man with three kids. Set the example.

“Are you trying to say this is how you grew up, watching your dad call your mom names and making her cry?

“No. Then what gives you the right? Grow up. You’re 40 for mighty sake.

“Get off the stuff. It’s obvious. I’m probably not the only one who can see and we both the know the Wellness Program is a joke.”

Benoit’s phone records - released in The Wrestling Observer - also show that he was close to wrestlers Chris Jericho, Gregory Helms, Chavo Guerrero, Bill DeMott, Bob Hiolly, CM Punk, Shawn Daivari, Rey Mysterio and referee Scott Armstrong.

Jericho and Benoit often discussed the large number of their mutual friends in the industry who has passed away.

One text from Jericho read: “I just watched the Pillman DVD. I can’t believe how many of us are gone. Is it ever gonna end?”

i want to see the other txt tht he sent to the other wrestlers but i can't find any mention of it on the observer site. Maybe its just the sun making news up again.

Yeah if it was another paper than the sun, but I think all of it needs to be taken with a pinch of salt... the whole benoit thing always gives me a weird feeling

Yeah, isn't The Sun like a British tabloid or something? Basically the UK version of the National Enquirer.

it's a tabloid, i never believe what they say. the benoit saga will never be fully understood IMO, yet people obsessed with trying to solve it.

Yeah, good point, everyone just needs to let this Benoit thing go, we will never know why it happened or understand it. The printing of these text messages was stupid, all it did was remind us of a tragic event, it did nothing else. I dont believe that these messages are real and if they are, what did they tell us? Hmm....that the Benoit's had family issues, well this was already known, so it does not provide a possible explanation for why it happened, all it does is remind us of a tragic event, which should never be brought up again.

Why cant everyone just remember the man for what he was, not just on a sad last weekend - a champion - an entertainer

Kinda hard for some people to remember him as that when he kills his wife and kid, then himself. But, I do agree.. I don't think the WWE should have completely removed themselves from all history of Benoit. He deserves SOME recognition for 15+ yrs in the biz. :twocents:

This isn't the WWE being ********s. They've got to keep Benoit covered up for the good of the business.

Prehaps, but removing him from past achievements is wrong. Back in January when they did little graphics on the website about each past Royal Rumble, they missed out the 2004 one (was it that one?) where Benoit won.

When they talk about Randy Orton winning the World Heavyweight Championship at SummerSlam, they don't even mention Benoit. I know they have to cut him out to a certain extent, as you said, for the good of the business, but they can't pretend like he didn't exist. Thats just wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back