New insider from WWE leaks major news regarding SummerSlam main event

Discussion in 'Wrestling Spam Zone Archives' started by Crocker, Jul 20, 2015.

1. Crocker

Crocker Dark Match Winner

https://www.reddit.com/r/WWE/comments/3dwpku/major_spoilers_latest_news_regarding_the/

Lets see if this guy is right..

2. Crocker

3. Issa Genesis

Issa Genesis Actively evolving

MAJOR SPOILER: Latest Regarding Huge Summerslam Tag Match and World Title Match (self.WWE)
    submitted an hour ago by TheWrestlingFan123
    According to my sources it will be Sting,Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper. There is also talk of making it a 6 man tag with Ambrose on Team Reigns and a new Wyatt family member onnTeam Wyatt. As I reported two days ago current plans call for Sting vs. Wyatt at Mania.
    As for the world title match. As of now there is talk of having Triple H vs. Seth Rollins. However, there is talk of making Brock vs. Undertaker a triple threat and feature Seth with the world title on the line.

4. Issa Genesis

(**POSSIBLE SPOILERS**)Here is the latest regarding The Undertaker (self.WWE)
    submitted 1 day ago * by TheWrestlingFan123
    Here is the latest regarding The Undertaker. He is expected to return at Battleground and new details I have found out is The Deadman will be turning heel and beginning a feud with Brock costing him the title and the match. The two will then clash at SummerSlam with Brock more than likely going over again to so that way The Taker rub is fresh again for whoever is the first man to beat Brock clean since Extreme Rules 2013.
    As of this writing The Undertaker is currently is scheduled to lock horns with John Cena at WrestleMania 32 in a Career vs. Career match and Brock Lesnar is scheduled to face Roman Reigns again. Sting is scheduled to team with Roman Reigns to face Bray Wyatt and Luke Harper at SummerSlam and Wyatt 1-on-1 at WrestleMania 32. There is also talk of having Sting face Seth Rollins at Summerslam for the world title. But there is also talk of having Triple H face Rollins at Summerslam which will more than likely be the case.

5. Issa Genesis

What I noticed is the new insider your talking about it basically copying TheWrestlingFan123 who has been spot on thus far

6. Stan Hansen

Stan Hansen Occasional Pre-Show

I would rather see the triple threat option of Rollins vs Brock vs Taker with Rollins going over. Rollins should keep the title until Wrestlemania 32 and be kept as a top heel until then. This would be a good time to do a Rollins vs Reigns or Rollins vs Reigns vs Ambrose and have one of the two take down heel Rollins. You would have a good time for a double turn if they wanted to change up Rollins and one of the other two.

Taker did not look like a man that could take a 1 on 1 match with Lesnar last night. Watching him get up from one knee was difficult. Adding in Rollins would allow him to take a lot of the punishment from Lesnar and allow for Lesnar to not have to take the pin.

Do we expect Lesnar to completely forget about Rollins and the title because Taker showed and put a few moves on him? I wouldn't be shocked if WWE plays it that way but I don't think that's the right way to go.

7. Crocker

No actually MrGambino123 posted about the triple threat yesterday, while wrestlingfan123 posted it today.. so its the other way around. on top of that he copied falconarrow's news about the undertaker

8. Lee

Lee Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
    Staff Member Super Moderator E-Fed Mod

Who gives a shit who leaked the rumour?

9. Issa Genesis

Not really he went in further detail than Falconarrow and had more news than them as well which leads me to believe he didn't copy. They may not of copied but I doubt he did either.

10. BestSportsEntertainer

BestSportsEntertainer I Don't Need No User Title

Why would Undertaker return if his condition is that bad?

11. Crocker

Vince panics with the low ratings

12. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

Or its because this is it & he wants to give all he can for his last run. The health of his knees and back should not be a shock to anyone, considering his age and time spent wrestling, because that is what happens with time. He looks better than he has in a while though & it has to do with him training more than just a handful of times before his default WM appearance. Im sure he wanted to go out with a bang just as much as Vince wants a ratings spike.

13. Big Nick Dudley

Because he was asked to. He was asked to because a crippled Undertaker still draws more money than 98% of the guys on that roster.

14. Crocker

Whos fault is that? Maybe if the creative team took more risks and gave more rubs to guys like Ambrose, Cesaro, Rusev, Owens, etc, then they would create more new main eventers.. this is not the case though.. due to the creative team's incompetene, they only made 3 new stars in the PG era; Dainel Bryan, CM Punk, and Seth Rollins. One is injured, one quit, and one is taking a backseat to the part timers

BestSportsEntertainer likes this.
  15. nightmare

nightmare ...7, 8, Better stay up late...

They have tons of stars, but none that have really been tested on this big of a level. Great in the ring and so forth does not mean they are at the level of Undertaker, Rock, etc. Stars? Yeah. Top tier talent? Time will tell.

Vince & HHH are letting more of their new crop handle a lot of tv time & certain people will start pulling away from the pack soon enough. Besides, there are only a few 'top' spots so to speak & rushing a dozen decent guys in the main event wont draw as well as having a few truly solid talents does. Until then, there is sure no denying that Taker can still draw even at this stage in the game.

16. Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. Kamehamehaaaaa!!

Fist of all, no way it is going to be a triple threat. Taker wants revange, not the title. If his health is bad, he wouldn't have come back. There is no way WWE is throwing away the big one-on-one rematch from WM 30.

If it's a triple threat, then Taker shouldn't have come back at all. Also, Taker vs Lesnar has already been announced. Rollins doesn't fit in there. I take this with a grain of salt. Not happening.

17. Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D.

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. Kamehamehaaaaa!!

Yeah but that crippled Undertaker wouldn't come back to be inserted in a triple threat match and challenge for a title he hasn't challenged for in 5 years.. He doesn't care about the belt. He wants Lesnar period. Right now, Lesnar wants Taker too, so what do they gain from the triple threat? Nothing.

Taker vs Lesnar is the big money match here. Not Rollins vs Lesnar vs Taker.

18. Crocker

I thought he wanted to avenge Kane though? I mean both lesnar and rollins played a part in injuring Kane. Rollins stepped on his ankle and treated him like dirt

19. Big Nick Dudley

I didn't say the young guys were 100% to blame. Guys like Ambrose and Owens could be fantastic if they were allowed to develop themselves a bit (Rusev and Cesaro aren't going anywhere in the long run). At the same time, part time guys draw, regardless of who is at fault.