Most Improved of the Year

Who Is The Most Improved Wrestler Of The Year?

• Curtis Axel

• Magnus

• Roman Reigns

• Bully Ray

• Bo Dallas

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like to think, vain as I am, that I'm at least partially responsible for Bo Dallas being in this poll. My thoughts on Bo are thus:

Damn shame WWE seems to deliberately make NXT woefully underexposed.

Bo Dallas went from being awful to having MOTY level matches, and being one of the best heels in the buisness.

There was a time that I genuinely wanted to tear Bo Dallas' face off, and now I think he's actually rather good. Whether that means he's succeeded or not is a discussion for more interested people than me.

Working with El Generico, in fact, will do that for you.

Absolutely fucking gutted Brock Lesnar isn't on the poll. But then again, I couldn't be assed to point out how we went from tedious bully into watchable.

Dallas had a fantastic match with Cesaro before he and Zayn had so much as rubbed thighs. I dare you to spell Cesaro's pre-WWE name.

I think people are getting "improved" and "pushed" mixed up in this thread.

What the fuck exactly has Reigns gotten better at?

Roman Reigns was always great, it just took a while for you losers that don't watch NXT to see it.

Bo Dallas is allegedly tolerable now? Now that's amazing.

Bo Dallas is allegedly tolerable now? Now that's amazing.

he is more intolerable than ever. but thats the point.

Taking his natural twattyness and emphasizing it as a heel is probably some of the most brilliant stuff the WWE has done all year. Its basically the exact same character, but with an extra layer of veneer and annoyingness added on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back