• LAX (TNA)

• Voodo Kin Mafia (TNA)

• Cade and Murdoch (WWE)

• Deuce and Domino (WWE)

Results are only viewable after voting.
C

chickenfinger47

Who is the most exiting to you

I gotta go with my boys, the Motor City Machine Guns, they are very young and very athletic, and you will always get a great high flying match every time the step into the ring.

Who is the most exiting to you

I gotta go with my boys, the Motor City Machine Guns, they are very young and very athletic, and you will always get a great high flying match every time the step into the ring.

Agreed. The MCMG are such a synergistic team, I really have no idea what I will see from them when they are in the ring. Unlike what SlyFox refers to most high flyers as spot monkeys, Shelly and Sabin's high spots tend to have impact behind them and make more sense in the match. Also, they are creative, outside the box thinkers. As much as I like Jeff Hardy, his matches are becoming formulaic. Like he has to "get all his stuff in." One thing I enjoy about Sabin as well as Petey Williams is that you don't know 100% if you're going to see the Canadian Destroyer or Hesitation Drop Kick. Makes it worth watching the matches.

Also, MCMG work in tandem better than most teams I have seen since The Rockers. Their double teaming is an art form. Ad best of all - they're young! They'll be around for a long damn time.

Final note - I do still hope America's Most Wanted reunites. They were one of the most exciting "big match" teams ever, and I think AMW vs MCMG would be a classic.

This is a tough one, cause your making me choose between Londrick and MCMG, but I think I have to go with MCMG, as I tend to like Shelley's promos better than Londrick (Do they even get promo time), and if you've ever seen the match between MCMG and the Briscoes, then you would know there is no denying the MCMG is the best team in wrestling right now

wait, what is this tag team division in which you speak of? I thought the WWE didn't even have a tag division. :rolleyes:

Well though i would have to say MCMG just because i find them entertaining, and that's a lot more than i can say about most tag teams now, and i will have to agree with Justin, i believe they are the best tag team in wrestling, besides Super Crazy and Hacksaw Jim Duggan. No just kidding,but MCMG can just be flat out entertaining in the ring, i would have voted for Londrick but the WWE limits there moves whereas TNA really doesn't, and i love to see high risk moves.

i believe they are the best tag team in wrestling, besides Super Crazy and Hacksaw Jim Duggan.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

But on a serious note...

Only one obvious choice, that's the Murder/Motor City Machine Guns, just one of the most amazing spectacles in tag team wrestling today. Damn, you gotta love that energy they bring to the ring. Superb moves in tandem, great as a duo, and as has been noted before, un-predictable. If you see the Hardyz, you know you'll end with Side Effect, Whisper In The Wind, Twist Of Fate, Swanton, 1-2-3. If you see Deuce 'N' Domino, you know you're gonna get boot, boot, boot, slam, boot, boot, Crack 'Em In The Mouth, 1-2-3. But MCMG, you're not quite sure what you're gonna get, and that's what makes them great.

But honestly, that chant from Raw was the only thing on Raw I popped for, including the beer truck. Although "I'm the Boogeyman, and I'm coming to... see if I can join DX" got a laugh as well.

Of the choices here, MCMG are my pick. I am a huge fan of both Sabin and Shelley and I was ecstatic when TNA finally paired them up. They are both extremely innovative, charasmatic and sound in the ring and they are good on the mic.

I would like to add my own 2 cents: While I enjoy most of the teams on this list, I think that The Briscoes are the best tag team in the game right now. They are the total package.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back